Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Orient game tickets

edited March 2012 in General Charlton
Have been told if your a member etc you can buy 2 tickets for a £10 a pop, is this true ?

ta

Comments

• Tight that was only for the last game of the season (Hartlepool) if you bought before the 1st.

Orient is normal price as far as I'm aware.
  • How many tickets have we sold so far for Saturday?.Also how many tickets for the away fans?.
  • yes there is a promo , a mate picked up two tickets for £10 a pop with his member card this morning

• edited March 2012
    yes there is a promo , a mate picked up two tickets for £10 a pop with his member card this morning

It's possibly an offer sent to lapsed S/T holders only or something like that.
    There is definitely nothing mentioned on the O/S.
  • yes there is a promo , a mate picked up two tickets for £10 a pop with his member card this morning

It's possibly an offer sent to lapsed S/T holders only or something like that.
    There is definitely nothing mentioned on the O/S.
    It's an offer exclusive to people who bought under a new Red Card number for Stevenage, i.e. who according to our tracking hadn't bought before, in order to encourage them to come again. We also sent out Hartlepool flyers and season ticket application forms. The system isn't perfect and the take-up is fairly small, but it makes sense to try to get new supporters to come again.
  • What sort of crowd are you predicting for next two home games Airman please?
  • 17,500 for Saturday.
  • Sounds about right with probably 1k orient
  • Off thread but can anyone confirm the vouchers in the back of the season ticket will get you a free pint?! I asked and the numpties behind the counter looked at me and laughed.
  • It does get you a free pint but you need 2 vouchers.