Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton home programmes from 93/4-2008/9

One of my friends passed away before christmas.

I have approximately half of the programmes from this period f.o.c should anybody be interested.

Comments

• Sorry to hear that Elfsborg. Why don't you pass them onto Henry and then at least your friend's collection can generate some cash for the club ('s academy) that he obviously was fond of.
  • Sorry to hear that Elfsborg. Why don't you pass them onto Henry and then at least your friend's collection can generate some cash for the club ('s academy) that he obviously was fond of.
    Thanks very much WSS. I contacted Paul Ellis recently and he said that they were not interested as they were looking to get rid of programmes themselves
  • Elfsborg.....any luck with that programme I asked you about ?
  • Elfsborg.....any luck with that programme I asked you about ?
    Returned you an email about 8.30 this morning, unfortunately I do not have it BUT I sent you a link where they had the programme so you could send off for it.
  • WOW, thanks.

There is something deffo wrong with the messaging system.
    Don't have anything from you - can u publish the link here please.
  • Which programme You after VP ?
  • have inboxed you
  • WOW, thanks.

There is something deffo wrong with the messaging system.
    Don't have anything from you - can u publish the link here please.
    http://www.footballprogrammes.com/newsite/Clubs/charlton.htm
  • Hi Elfsborg, sorry to hear about your friend.

I'd be interested in these if they're still going and would be happy to make a donation to a charity of your choice if you don't want payment yourself
  • How's tricks coyney?

Yes they are still with me, inbox me with your number and I will call you, will be setting off in the next half hour for todays game, so if do not get number by then will call you once receive it.
    Take care