Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

You Couldn't Make It Up!

Comments

• Wow, thats... an unfortunate fall...
  • I bet his mates gave him a roasting

*I'll get my jacket :D
  • "She went on to reveal other objects removed from people's derriére, including a cucumber, a Russian doll and a carnation"

A Russian Doll!

• Ah, a Russian Doll... the gift that keeps on giving !
  • Was that a carnation flower or a tin of Carnation milk?
  • Has the air of an urban myth, as I've heard almost identical stories previously.
  • Has the air of an urban myth, as I've heard almost identical stories previously.
    It's in the paper. Must be true.

• A&E nurse Trudi Watson told the paper: "He explained to me, quite sincerely, he had been hanging curtains naked in he kitchen when he fell backwards on to the kitchen table and on to a potato.

As you do!

• *I'll get my jacket :D
    LOL
  • "She went on to reveal other objects removed from people's derriére, including a cucumber, a Russian doll and a carnation"

What, at the same time?

This has cheered the morning up!
  • Sponsored links:

• It says that the hospital was in Sheffield. That means it must have been a MASSIVE spud. My eyes are watering at the thought!
  • a vicar's interpretation of roasting maybe.
  • harsh brown potato?
  • I take X-rays for a living and weirdest I saw was a man with a jar of epicure pickled onions up his arse. Oh and another with a bottle of toilet duck in the same place.
  • It says that the hospital was in Sheffield. That means it must have been a MASSIVE spud. My eyes are watering at the thought!
    Can't be a Spurs fan then.

• I take X-rays for a living and weirdest I saw was a man with a jar of epicure pickled onions up his arse. Oh and another with a bottle of toilet duck in the same place.
    Haywards?

• Spud u like ?
  • Do you recon he was mashed?
  • Stories of this nature always remind me of the Seinfeld episode ' Fuselli Jerry'

"million to one shot Doc.Million to one shot"
  • It was so helpful of the article to include a picture of a potato just in case we didn't know what one looked like. Or was it the actual potato?
    Reminds me of that alleged gerbil incident in Los Angeles too! At least no noses were broken.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wedges
  • "When the chips are down......................"

When I was in the army, we had a chef who got admitted to hospital with a carrot up his arse. Needless to say we all ate take-aways til he'd been re-posted.