Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fabrice Muamba | Suspected Heart Attack on Pitch

12346»

Comments

• Options
    I was.getting choked up watching that
  • Options
    Me too.
  • Options
    Not a dry eye in our house.
  • Options
    Great to hear the fans chants and watch Fabrice's reaction.
  • Options
    Sky Sports News tomorrow night at 19.30. 'Beating Heart Disease'. Should be an enlightening programme.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I just wanted to share somewhere because i needed to express my sadness and awe ... on wednesday night i had the worst football experience of my life ... my teammate collapsed on the pitch during a league game and never recovered from a suspected heart attack. he was 26yo. He was the fittest guy on the team and played every minute. Aside from his amazing footballing abilities he was a truely wonderful person off the field. Rest In Peace Mike and you will be missed dearly. Makes me wonder why a defibrillator is not at every sports venue....
  • Options
    Jesus. Sorry you had to witness and RIP Mike, 26 is far too young.
  • Options
    Bloody hell , sorry to hear that .
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that, so sad.
  • Options
    a terrible experience ... RIP Mike
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Poor, poor guy.....so sad.
  • Options
    Terrible, RIP
  • Options
    RIP mike
  • Options
    Life is so unfair
    Rip
  • Options
    Yep, very sad. A similar thing happened a few years ago with a mate of mine. It's devastating when it happens. Collapsed at half time and died. Everyone was in shock for weeks and I've never really got over it because he was such a great bloke.
  • Options
    Truly horrendous A16, cannot even begin to imagine what you and your team mates went through.

RIP Mike
  • Options
    Unfortunately its more common than you would think. I can think of two people at a 5aside football ground in Bexleyheath who had two in one day!
  • Options
    Very sad. RIP Mike and others.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zc2fg82#z37yrdm

Title: Who saved Fabrice Muamba's life?

In his own words...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It seems I owe my life to Mr Partridge also, after just under 20 minutes one of these amazing machines restarted my heart, not a day goes by that I don't thank the incredible people who brought me back.
  • Options
    Doctors really are amazing.
  • Options

It seems I owe my life to Mr Partridge also, after just under 20 minutes one of these amazing machines restarted my heart, not a day goes by that I don't thank the incredible people who brought me back.

Amazing things. Not many survive that. Especially adults.
  • Options
    I got the paddles for my 40th, last thing I expected.