Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fabrice Muamba | Suspected Heart Attack on Pitch

Comments

• Options
    Just said on SSN he's stable thank God.
  • Options
    Keep holding on guy. EVERYONE is pulling for you.
  • Options
    thank you lord
  • Options
    Just said on SSN he's stable thank God.
    Clearly not out of the woods but absolutely fantastic news.
  • Options
    Just said on SSN he's stable thank the medical staff.
  • Options
    Hospital spokesman now confirming that Fabrice #Muamba in a stable condition tonight.
  • Options
    Sounds like he's back from the brink. Absolutely amazing and a credit to the lad and all involved. Let's hope he continues to recover.
  • Options
    Good news, fingers crossed.

What a fantastic job my the medical staff at the ground too.
  • Options
    Apparently there was a cardiologist in the crowd that went onto the pitch
  • Options
    so scary
    my little boy has about 20 footy cards and he came up to me showing the bolton badge and it was a fabrice muamba card and i said i don't know if he's playing we'll look out for him

thoughts and prayers are with the muamba's
    That's pretty spooky.

Hope he's ok, thoughts with him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fantastic news let's hope it stays improving, fight fabrice I don't think there is a football person in the land that is not with you right now hoping you get through
  • Options
    Just got home and heard, what a terrible thing, same age as my baby brother. God Bless you Fabrice hope you pull through x
  • Options
    That is great news. Really like him as a footballer and all his fellow pros saying what a nice guy he is
  • Options
    Terrible thing to happen, hope he pulls through
  • Options
    Great news. I have to say I thought there was no chance. Brillliant.
  • Options
    All strength to you, Fabrice.

And to your family, out of their minds with worry.
  • Options
    Only just caught up with this.

Puts my moans about the non-existent league table on another thread into perspective.

Let's hope and pray that the lad is ok
  • Options
    great news that we should all celebrate, but he's not out of the woods yet
  • Options
    Great news. I have to say I thought there was no chance. Brillliant.
    This; I did fear the worst at the time, and you can't help but think of Foe and Phil O'Donnell when something like this happens. Well done to the medical team, great news if he continues to improve and pull through. Really feel for his family, friends and fellow players. Hope he recovers.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    My thoughts are with you Fabrice hang in there fella
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very sad news, great work from the medical team and also all the fans there was brilliant about the situation gave tremendous respect.
    Hope he is ok.
  • Options
    The fact that he was taken to the hospital that he was, was a very good sign. I was told fairly quickly afterward but couldn't say anything at the time.

Great work by the medical team indeed.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Didn't see JT's post.

Credit to everyone involved!
  • Options
    Apparently there was a cardiologist in the crowd that went onto the pitch
    Yep, ran on from the Shelf, he reacted pretty sharpish but the stewards held him back. He tweeted that it was the WHL medical staff that resucitated Muamba and kept him alive. He's a cardio physiologist (whatever that is!)
  • Options
    official statement: critically ill in hospital.

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Bolton have just announced he's in a critical condition , c'mon Fabrice, just announced on radio 5.
  • Options
    Critical but stable , next few hours are the most important of his young life , if he is still at nth mid then he is in a hospital which has had great investment and is a good hospital compared to how it was a few years back ,

Come on fabrice you can do it

• Options
    edited March 2012
    You don't expect any 23 year-old to collapse like that, let alone an athlete.

My thoughts are with Fabrice and I hope he gets through this.
    I think that it's because he's an athlete and only 23 that it happened.
    Appently this is more common in young men than in women and older men.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    He's in probably the best heart hospital in the world at London Chest Hospital. Thoughts with him, his family and Bolton
  • Options
    Bolton Wanderers can confirm that Fabrice Muamba has been admitted to the Heart Attack Centre at the London Chest Hospital where he is currently in a critically ill condition in intensive care.

No further information will be issued at this stage.

The club has requested the media to respect his family's privacy at this time.