Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fabrice Muamba | Suspected Heart Attack on Pitch

Comments

• Options
    Difficult situation for ESPN
    Thought they handled it very well. Didn't show anything once Muamba went down and no replays.
  • Options
    If the defib was used he has a chance as if his heart was totally unworking it would not work. Hope he pulls through
  • Options
    really really shocking. No one should die playing sport. Hear he's a rarity amongst pro footballs in being a totally down to earth and nice guy.

Praying for him
  • Options
    hoping he's ok.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Sounds bad, right choice all round both ESPN and Mr. Webb to call it off.
    Hope he does pull through but not looking great.
  • Options
    Agreed cfgs,if his heart was in vf then a defib will give him every chance,depending on how long after cardiac arrest it was administered. Didnt see the game but it sounds like he was treated pretty quickly. Very touch and go :(
  • Options
    What a c##t Jon Champion was acting!
  • Options
    Holy smoke... I hope he pulls through
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Utterly shocking.
    Hoping he comes through
  • Options
    BBC are reporting that he's "fighting for his life" and that the quick work of the physios saved his life.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow. That was not nice at all. Only 23 and a huge England prospect. Praying for him.
  • Options
    Just seen the video on YouTube, really shaken me up. Hope he pulls through.
  • Options
    put in an impoosible situation on live tv. Thought he did pretty well
  • Options
    Good luck mate , hope you pull through.
  • Options
    If a defib has been used and they are giving CPR in the ambulance it doesn't look good.

Poor man, hope he pulls through.
    If he did have a heart attack, its the sort that would have the best chance of survival. He was having CPR and being shocked within a minute or two of collapsing.

The medical cover at football grounds (prem) now are almost as good as an A&E. I have done Charltons many times, and let me assure you, its spot on!
  • Options
    One of the most horrible things I've ever seen. Pray that he pulls through.
    Totally puts football and life into perspective.
  • Options
    What JohnBoy said. Totally unreal. Hope the next news from the hospital is good.
  • Options
    Fabrice God bless you, keep fighting.
  • Options
    Suppose it's a sign of the times but I don't know why you'd want to search something like this out. Not judging by the way.

Nothing else matters at the moment. Keep thinking of the lad.

• Options
    Suppose it's a sign of the times but I don't know why you'd want to search something like this out. Not judging by the way.

Nothing else matters at the moment. Keep thinking of the lad.

Didn't search it out, it appeared on my Twitter feed.

Just think about Muamba please.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    put in an impoosible situation on live tv. Thought he did pretty well
    Though there was no need for the stats about other deaths and very disrespectful imo. If my son etc was on tv in that kind of position and you got a commentator talking about people in similar positions dying, I'd go mental.
  • Options
    This doesn't look good i fear.. its' been 2 hours and no news..... lets hpe I am wrong and hope the lad pulls though !!
  • Options
    Cracking footballer real prospect for England shocking to watch

Fight the fight of all fights fabrice and pull through

I really hope you win the fight
  • Options
    This doesn't look good i fear.. its' been 2 hours and no news..... lets hpe I am wrong and hope the lad pulls though !!
    I think no news is probably good news at the moment.
  • Options
    You don't expect any 23 year-old to collapse like that, let alone an athlete.

My thoughts are with Fabrice and I hope he gets through this.
  • Options
    Hope the lad pulls through!
  • Options
    so scary
    my little boy has about 20 footy cards and he came up to me showing the bolton badge and it was a fabrice muamba card and i said i don't know if he's playing we'll look out for him

thoughts and prayers are with the muamba's
  • Options
    it's getting to the stage where no news is good news. If he had collapsed and died in the ambulance or in the hospital it would have started to emerge though. From what I can guess he's probably alive but unstable.
  • Options
    Best wishes and prayers go with you mate, keep fighting
  • Options
    Keep fighting fabrice.