Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Caption Competition - The Gaffer and Powelly

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2012
  • Options
    edited March 2012
  • Options
    edited March 2012
  • Options
    'It says right here on my rider that I only drink wine made from grapes pressed on the thighs of virgins. And you bring me orange juice?'
    AFKA: "Do you know how hard it is to find any virgins round here? Unless... does it matter if they're male?"

(have a feeling I'm going to get in trouble for this one...)
  • Options
    AFKA: Have you seen my magic watch?
  • Options
    afka 'dont look..dont loooook..she's right behind us, pretend your writing or something...so, would ya?'
  • Options
    Powell: All I said was I thought Danny Greens house was a bit small and I wonder what he did with all his money, how do I know what kind of fridge he was?
  • Options
    "So, given the huge profit you make from Charlton Life, I assume I can book you one of the seats on the flight for the Carlisle game"
  • Options
    CP: £7 for how many pages of photos?
  • Options
    So AFKA, if you use trap 1, it will be smoke free.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Of course I can't read what it says, I went to the same comprehensive as Harry Redknapp.
  • Options
    You gave Hamer how many?
  • Options
    When I said I wanted all the names of the people who made negative comments on the "Sorry Chris I have to disagree" thread, I meant that I wanted all the names not just some of them. Now go away and give me the complete list.
  • Options
    "Look Danny, us in the dug-out want to join in too. So have I got it right now? 'Your sister is your Mother......?' "
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    CP: No I cant ask Kevin Cash to pay for your new roof and the players are not interested in buying you a TV.
  • Options
    "Sorry Dan but that's really not a full press-up."
  • Options
    SCP - i agree that "Chrissy Powell, Chrissy Powell, Chrissy Powell" is so lame as a chant. But i do like this suggestion of "I believe in miracles, since you came along, you sexy thing (chrissy powell yeah)". Then all of your CL members can have sex wees and legitimate man love.
  • Options
    CP: it clearly says no member of Charlton Life allowed within 500 yards of me and my staff. Now f**k off before I call the police.
  • Options
    'So I've got the 1895 map here and you can clearly see that Charlton is in Kent'
  • Options
    CP: Masicat hit who?!? Noted. No more swearing in the second half.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CP: "I don't care if you can move those beer mats by breaking wind, I'm still not sponsoring you"
  • Options
    CP: "I don't care if you can move those beer mats by breaking wind, I'm still not sponsoring you"
    Ha, ha, quality
  • Options
    SCP:
    "Hey, Danny ..... you're even tubbier than Peter Garland."
  • Options
    CP: So Gary got the boys, Tulisa the girls, and Louis the over 25. Somehow out of this list of shite we've got to select 4 groups.....
  • Options
    "Sorry Dan but that's really not a full press-up."
    This is my favourite so far.

• Options
    SCP:

"These player ratings are nonsense. You can't give Waggy only a 3".
  • Options
    SCP: No I will not look into your eyes..... this is getting awkward now....
  • Options
    Lady behind:"Can someone plug in the bloke in the pink top, his lead's come loose again"
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    SCP: "I dont care who you are Mr Redknapp, I dont want a bank account in Monaco"
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Powell 'Boy, take this urine sample to this address', 'and don't drink it on the way!'