Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ade Edmonson

edited March 2012 in General Charlton
Some people asked me about my moment of fame, and my subsequent dislike of the pratt also known as Ade Edmonson. Didn't realise my son had this press clipping from the Dail Star ( I think ). I didn't flee, I spent the rest of the night with my friends and family at our table. He fled !!image

Comments

• Options
    Do tell us again then, why did you punch him?
  • Options
    As the article said, he was calling us all a bunch of cun**. I decided that wasn't language suitable for a function where I was with my old mum. I asked him nicely to stop and he asked me to make him stop. So I did.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    He often calls Rik Mayall all sorts of things and get's hit with everything imaginable for his troubles..........in his defence I have to say the fella can certainly take a right hander!
  • Options
    Yep, returned to the table with blood all over my shirt from Jennifer Saunders fingernails scrapping down my neck and my mum said she heard someone had had a fight. ''Yep mum, finish your soup ''...........
  • Options
    You were massively in the wrong there fella. Resorting to violence is the lowest of the lows.

Why do you keep boring us with this? Is it the highlight of your life.

Hit him and fled? Very brave.
  • Options
    Are you Italian masicat?
  • Options
    Never fled - it was 20 years ago - I was in the right - would do it again - only mentioned it once and was asked a question. You will forgive me if I don't respond to your post as rude as you did to mine. Maybe next time.
  • Options
    He made a very nice looking beef, mushroom and ale pie on that Ade in Britain programme the other day though, so I've decided he's nice and you're mean.
  • Options
    Not sure why you'd go to watch an act that is liable to swear and then take such offence that you'd have to resort to assaulting him? I'd steer clear of Frankie Boyle gigs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I remember Gerry Sadowitz upsetting most of the audience at the Tramshed in Woolwich.
  • Options
    Very disappointed with you masicat - you should've done a proper job on him and stop the **** talking complete bollocks for the past 20 years!
  • Options
    It was a charity auction, not a night with Jimmy Jones........... The audience was mixed. My business partners daughter was there, and she was 14. Like I said, would do it again in a heartbeat. He offered through Campaign Magazine to box me for charity which I refused as he was looking to get publicity out of it and I didn't want him too. Chris Tarrant said years later that he done it on purpose to spark a reaction. I have hated the twat ever since.
  • Options
    It was a charity auction, not a night with Jimmy Jones........... The audience was mixed. My business partners daughter was there, and she was 14. Like I said, would do it again in a heartbeat. He offered through Campaign Magazine to box me for charity which I refused as he was looking to get publicity out of it and I didn't want him too. Chris Tarrant said years later that he done it on purpose to spark a reaction. I have hated the twat ever since.
    Make you right. Ignore the people looking for a rise.
  • Options
  • Options
    As the article said, he was calling us all a bunch of cun**. I decided that wasn't language suitable for a function where I was with my old mum. I asked him nicely to stop and he asked me to make him stop. So I did.
    This sounds very much like a statement that would have been read out in court and as I am reading this I am thinking 'well done, good on ya'. But, I'm sure there was a lot more behind this story. What made him call your bunch the 'C' word in the first place? Sorry, I cannot open the article so may have missed the whole story.
  • Options
    The previous year Bob Monkhouse done the auction. He couldn't get the attention of the audience so he said '' If you don't all be quiet I am wasting my fucking time''. There was a moments silence followed by loud applause. He had taken a bit of a risk, but he had got the attention of the audience. This muppet tried to go one step further. The trade press said I hit him because I got there first. In fact, I didn't want to hit him, just tell him to cut the 'c' word as I was there with friends and family. He was paraletic drunk and had been abusing people for quite sometime. He came down the steps towards me and pushed me back telling me to do something about it or fuck off. What was I to do? Lovely right jab landed flush and down he went. Apparently he came looking for me. Not sure where he was looking, I was sitting next to my old mum about 15 feet away.
  • Options
    As the article said, he was calling us all a bunch of cun**. .
    No it doesn't.

• Options
    Oh dear, you really need another pastime.
  • Options
    The previous year Bob Monkhouse done the auction. He couldn't get the attention of the audience so he said '' If you don't all be quiet I am wasting my fucking time''. There was a moments silence followed by loud applause. He had taken a bit of a risk, but he had got the attention of the audience. This muppet tried to go one step further. The trade press said I hit him because I got there first. In fact, I didn't want to hit him, just tell him to cut the 'c' word as I was there with friends and family. He was paraletic drunk and had been abusing people for quite sometime. He came down the steps towards me and pushed me back telling me to do something about it or fuck off. What was I to do? Lovely right jab landed flush and down he went. Apparently he came looking for me. Not sure where he was looking, I was sitting next to my old mum about 15 feet away.
    What a pity it was not filmed, would have looked great on Youtube.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2012
    you were totally justified .. if a big headed drunked twat like Edmonson was calling my family and/or friends a bunch of c***s, I would have smacked him myself, as for saunders, if my wife had been with me, Saunders would have copped a smack in the chops as well .. from my mrs I hasten to add and not from me
  • Options
    This is all a bit Ron Burgundy

"Hey everybody, come see how good I look"
  • Options
    I liked Bob Monkhouse.
  • Options
    I find your grammar offensive. I may hit you.
  • Options
    I wasn't with my grandma - it was my mum.
  • Options
    you were totally justified .. if a big headed drunked twat like Edmonson was calling my family and/or friends a bunch of c***s, I would have smacked him myself, as for saunders, if my wife had been with me, Saunders would have copped a smack in the chops as well .. from my mrs I hasten to add and not from me
    How very like the home life of our dear queen. :-)
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    How many guys would let someone be abusive in front of Mum - you asked him to cut the bad language out --he never and copped one --and the end result he may have learnt a lesson -to my recollect never heard him getting any more slaps for bad language --perhaps you helped him in his career----you did though miss an opportunity --you did say Tarrant was there !!!!
  • Options
    You dont have to defend yourself on here masicat.
    You mentioned it once, and answered others questions about it - thanks for posting, I found it interesting.

There are some on this forum/thread who continually antagonise other posters, not sure what their agenda is other than they love to see their name on their PC and give it large from behind their desk.

If you have no interest in something, dont read the thread and post.
  • Options
    Yeah - some of us on here aren't connected to a set of friends and don't always know what is going on. You find the twats in every walk of life. However, on here they seem to be in the minority.
  • Options
    My mate got into a fight at a members only club in London with Jude Law after his girlfriend (Sienna Milla) threw a giant wobbly after claiming she had left a pound on the pool table. He sold the story to the NOTW for £600 quid. Good times.