Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wonderful Messi

Just put away another hatrick....all great goals

Comments

• Options
    best EVER
  • Options
    He's a petite Andy Reid. Top drawer.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Just turned on to see his third. How lovely to see someone actually chipping a goalie these days rather than trying to blast it past him and more often than not missing the target. Bloke is head and shoulders above anyone else around at the moment.

8 hat-tricks in one season is simply incredible.
  • Options
    He's got to be top of CP's summer shopping list. I think he's gettable if CP sells him the vision.
  • Options
    When does he stop........
  • Options
    It's like playing FIFA against a blindfolded Abu Hamza.
  • Options
    It's like playing FIFA against a blindfolded Abu Hamza.
    Literally LOL
  • Options
    He's beaten Mike Newell's record now.
  • Options
    You will tell your grandchildren about it.......five...still counting
  • Options
    Just put away another hatrick....all great goals
    Make that 5. Stunning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hang on, the come back's on...
  • Options
    Cracking game.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Just turned on to see his third. How lovely to see someone actually chipping a goalie these days rather than trying to blast it past him and more often than not missing the target. Bloke is head and shoulders above anyone else around at the moment.

8 hat-tricks in one season is simply incredible.
    2 chips in one game almost a double hattrick in the same game.

• Options
    152 goals, and only 24.
  • Options
    How many games?
  • Options
    He makes me feel inadequate as a man he is that brilliant. Although I do console myself that he probably isn't allowed on all the rides at Alton Towers.
  • Options
    Hope powell was watching tonight and tempted him into making a summer bid for messi. 500 k plus leon clarke should just about do it I reckon.

Imagine. Kermorgant and messi upfront. Simply wonderful
  • Options
    He makes me feel inadequate as a man he is that brilliant. Although I do console myself that he probably isn't allowed on all the rides at Alton Towers.
    Him and Solly go together
  • Options
    Wonder if there are fans at the Nou Camp Nou who slag him off if he has a bad game or do they sing Lionel Messi Messi, hes only 5ft3, better then Emil Heskey, Lionel Messi
  • Options
    49 goals in 64 Champions League games
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just bloody amazing.
    He's got a great temperament too.
    Good job he's not English - we would have destroyed him by now
  • Options
    Unbelievable player but i can't argue with what the commentator said though...Until he can do it on the world stage he can't be classed as the best ever.
  • Options
    Just bloody amazing.
    He's got a great temperament too.
    Good job he's not English - we would have destroyed him by now
    He gets the poo kicked out of him every game and just gets up, smiles and wants to play. Genuinely loves the game

• Options
    Unbelievable player but i can't argue with what the commentator said though...Until he can do it on the world stage he can't be classed as the best ever.
    On that basis George Best was shite then.
  • Options
    Is that what I said? Did I say he was shit? No, read it again dickhead.

• Options
    My mate who occupies the seat next to me at The Valley went there recently and saw them demolish Valencia (not exactly mugs) 5-1. He said it was the football equivalent of the Harlem Globetrotters. To get him back down to earth, his next game was Charlton-Rochdale....
  • Options

Calm down chaps! :0)
  • Options
    I would say that the Champions League is probably of a higher consistent quality than the World Cup anyway.

He's the best footballer of all time as he is performing these wonders in an era where the game is twice as difficult/fast/technical as it was when Maradona and Pele reached their peak.

Everytime I see him play my jaw is on the floor.
  • Options

woooo someones tired

think the fact he hasnt 'done it on the world stage' is that Argentina of recent years seem to either be poorly managed or shit the bed at crucial moments. not really a fair reflection of Messi's perfomances at the World Cup. He is simply outrageous as a footballer.
  • Options
    Messi is the reason why Christiano Ronaldo will only ever be considered the 2ND best player of his generation. Both great players but Messi is truely special!!