Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Predictions Game for Saturday

ScoSco
edited February 2007 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Pick (not yourself) three Lifers and predict the number of drinks they consume on Saturday:

Curb it
MCS
Sco
Ketman
WSS
Mortain
Suzisausage
Carling
CharltonDan
Shag

Honest report of drinks consumed between 11am and 11:59pm on Saturday by Monday lunchtime from you doods.

Closest to the total number of drinks consumed by your three choices wins a prize that I will think of later.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    Closest to the total number of drinks consumed by your three choices wins a prize that I will think of later.

A packet of paracetamol perhaps :)
  • Options
    you missed les off that list. he'll get through tons of stella then hit a brick wall at about midnight storm on stage at the lucky soul gig to hug the drummer then walk out and get lost and arrive home with the hump hours later wondering where everyone went. :-)

curb_it> 9 bottles of magners and 3 G&T's
    Shag> 3 magners, 3 lagers and a cheese roll
  • Options
    Mortain - Shitloads cos he is a savage!
    Sco - Shitloads, savage
    ketters - Not as much as the others, but still shitloads!
  • Options
    Sorry sooz and les - I kinda stuck to us who pretend everyday that we are doing work, will be there and will be drunk!
  • Options
    Mortain: 9pints and 6shorts
    MCS: 11pints
    Curbit: 7magners, wants 2 speed things up so onto 5 G&Ts and a sambucca

Have man flu today, in intense training so it won't affect my performance.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]you missed les off that list. he'll get through tons of stella then hit a brick wall at about midnight storm on stage at the lucky soul gig to hug the drummer then walk out and get lost and arrive home with the hump hours later wondering where everyone went. :-)

you forgot lose my overpriced scarf and blame you....
  • Options
    Curb it 8 magners , 11 G&T's , 40 benson
    MCS 12 lagers , 2 ginger ales
    Sco 9 pints and 1 lemsip
    Ketman 4 strong lagers with lime , 3 rhubarb & custards , couple of acid tabs and some horse tranquilizer
    WSS My favourite , 15/16 solid pints , no parking or left over dregs
    Mortain 5 nervy pre-match pints , then 2 large brandies after the match , before going home GUTTED
    Suzisausage 2 babychams , then 3 small glasses of elderberry juice
    Carling 10 Carling extra cold then may join up with Ketman
    CharltonDan 3 pints of Stella quickly then after the first piss , slows the pace , total of 5
    Shag wait and see !
  • Options
    i dont drink G&T's. i like V&T's but they get a bit boring after the first 10.
  • Options
    G&Ts V&Ts it is all relative! Numbers not types matter in this game. So if you don't know what we drink, it is okay!

I may be the winner of my own sad little game at this rate!
  • Options
    Carter 10+ Pints
    Carlsberg 10+ Pints
    Me 10+ Pints
    MCS 7 or 8 Pints
    Mortain 12+ Pints (More to Stress over)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Suzisausage - 5 pints plus 10 mince pies
    Carling - 3 Shandies and a bag of class A
    CharltonDan - 4 for each of his netaddick names = 16 pints
  • Options
    BTW: I encourage responsible drinking.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]you missed les off that list. he'll get through tons of stella then hit a brick wall at about midnight storm on stage at the lucky soul gig to hug the drummer then walk out and get lost and arrive home with the hump hours later wondering where everyone went. :-)

you forgot lose my overpriced scarf and blame you....

how could i forget!!
  • Options
    Found the prize! One of those pens where the lady is disrobed when you turn it over. Hours of entertainment and a practical device - genius!

No purchase necessary, "cash" equivalent of prize is a pint.