Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

QPR: The 4 year plan BBC2 11.15PM Sunday 4th March

A fly on the wall documentary. I've heard it's worth watching. A lot about Briatore, the constant sacking of managers et al.

Comments

• edited March 2012
    Far too late for me :-0

Seriously worth recording , they were bigging it up on Radio 5 yesterday evening.
  • Just like what we showed at half time last week
  • I think this could actually be quite funny!
  • this is looking bloody interesting already! keep calling the players fcuking idiots haha
  • Can't wait to see that ugly **** Dowie get sacked .................. waheyy - voila!
  • pretty sure the bloke just said 'charlton are shit should beat them' ha! showed a bit of our game too
  • Very very interesting watch. Qpr were seriously messed up
  • What an absolute shambles.
  • absolute nitemare !!! Don't think any manager could work with that much "involvement" from the chairman etc
  • Sponsored links:

• Just looked at that league table at looked right to the top then realised we were stone bottom....lol

They were great days..............NOT!!!
  • Parky out !!!!
  • Great watch, surprised the documentary crew got such good access.
  • "Give me the names who sing these songs or I sell the club" LMFAO Hahahahaha
  • Very interesting!
  • £600-£700 on flowers per match IT GETS BETTER LOL
  • How much of a C==t is Flavio Briatore?
  • edited March 2012
    How much of a C==t is Flavio Briatore?
    And his "advisor". Geezer's Mr Shifty personified.
  • How could they sack Warnock, makes me angry and I care nothing for QPR.
  • Same.

Got 100% for Warnock. Top manager and comes across a top bloke even if he is very opinonated.
  • Sponsored links:

• fifth year to go down and start it all again.

Interesting programme. Must be slightly embarrassing for qpha fans though. That flavio is a prat. He calls everyone an idiot but the only one (bar dowie) who's an idiot is him.
  • Great programme. That "Sporting Director" was a nasty piece of work, proper snitch.
    Brilliant soundtrack, I didn't know one track but there were some great tunes on there. Anyone recognise any?
  • I was trying to distribute this film, but they hadn't cleared the music nor the football league footage, so I think they must have done a deal with bbc to ensure the football footage they managed to get for free/cheap.

Amazing story - and the ending was pure genius - you just couldn't have written it yourself!
  • Couldnt believe what I was watching. Amazed they allowed it to be shown in that format.

Paladini - what a revolting little toad. "Flavi, Flavi. He wont make the subs we told him to. Flavi Flavi, he spoke to the press".

Thought Sousa handled them best.

If you were a QPR fan, you'd be beyond shamed today.

Best line for me "give me the names of those booing me, or I sell the club".
  • Was a great watch, fell asleep just as Warnock took over though.
  • Assume I will be able to watch this gem on I player?
  • Brilliant documentary. Briatore is such a fool. How did he make so much money acting like that?
  • Superb documentary. My concern being that if a group of investors can buy a poorly performing club, turn it round, get back to the Premiership and then sell the club - then the same thing could happen to us. At least the QPR fans know who their investors are.
  • LL - can see your concern but...
    Their first appointment was Dowie and they are picking the team by committee whereas new Charlton owners have made one change in management ... and stuck by him last April... our owners are in the background but may become more vocal if we get stuck at 7th in the championship (or worse)

The whole thing was fascinating and interesting to see what it takes to go from 19th to 1st...The point is that £40M+ a year in tv revenue looks very attractive so let's hope we make the right signings to make it happen
  • Shower of clowns. Funniest bit has to be the group of toady supporters trying to kiss fat flav's ring while he demanded the names of everyone who was booing him or he would sell the club back.