Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Report from a Chesterfield fan

edited February 2012 in General Charlton
Hi,

I am a 15 year old Chesterfield fan and I write reports from the games I go to on my blog. I went to Chesterfield v Charlton on Tuesday and I thought you all might be interested in report and photos http://ryan147.com/2012/02/29/chesterfield-0-4-charlton-athletic/

Thanks,
Ryan

Comments

• Pretty good report for a 15 year old, well done. Dale Stephens looks about 15 in that pic also. lol
  • Good read cheers mate.
  • Good report - and good pics. Not been to the Valley yet then?
  • It's Dale Stephens though, not Danny.

Well done though, good report
  • Lot of work gone into that, well done Ryan.

Now get to bed it's a school night.
  • Is it me or does Taylor look a little bit bonkers in that photo too?
  • Good report and good pictures,well done Ryan.
  • Good chap ! Keep up the reports your doing great mate .

• edited February 2012
    Well done Ryan, a bright future in journalism awaits if you continue in this manner.
  • Dale Stephens litterally looks about 13
  • Sponsored links:

• Matt Taylor scares me. Dale Stephens looks about 3.
  • Is it me or does Taylor look a little bit bonkers in that photo too?

holding his little wash bag. i dont think he quite knew where the camera was.
  • Ryan, you and Dale Stephens look like lost brothers!

Really enjoyed reading your match report and photos. Good facts,detail and background. I think you're a secret Charlton fan though!
  • It could have been Dale's kid brother Danny.
  • Pretty good report for a 15 year old, well done. Dale Stephens looks about 15 in that pic also. lol
    It's Dale Stephens twin brother surely ? No wonder he missed half the season......he was doing his gcse's
  • Thanks Ryan.

Good report & pictures. Leon Clarke looks bloody gormless & agree about Stephens looking 12 haha! Nice to see Bradley with a match all at last :)
  • Good report mate!
    Danny Hollands looks like Messi a little bit and Hamer looks like he's on crystal meth.
  • Nice report, good pictures

You might wanna check your family tree i think you and Dale Stephens are related.
  • Hi,

I am a 15 year old Chesterfield fan and I write reports from the games I go to on my blog. I went to Chesterfield v Charlton on Tuesday and I thought you all might be interested in report and photos http://ryan147.com/2012/02/29/chesterfield-0-4-charlton-athletic/

Thanks,
    Ryan
    Well done, Ryan.

Were you in the Tintin film ?

• edited February 2012
    He looks older than Stephens
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2012
    Is it me or does Taylor look a little bit bonkers in that photo too?
    Absolutely mental. I remember the first time I saw him in person and he looked about 8 feet taller than I thought he was as well. 90% sure he's a robot
  • Well done lad, good report and very well presented. Pleased the Charlton boys took the time to have there photos taken with you...top stuff.
  • Top stuff Ryan. Keep the faith my friend, and have a great day at Wembley!
  • Good stuff - i remember writing match reports for loads of games during the 86 World Cup - didnt do me anygood but two of my schoolmates went on to carve very respectable careers in sports journalism on the TV. You never know! Good luck...
  • Dale Stephens looks about 15 in that pic also. lol
    Dale Stephens litterally looks about 13

agree about Stephens looking 12 haha!

Dale Stephens looks about 3.
    lol.

• Matt Taylor looks like a maniac!

Great report, loads of efforts gone into that.
  • I never noticed that scoreboard behind us!

And I want one of those CAFC grandads vests as worn by JJ and Ben H.

Cheers Ryan
  • You're a top lad Ryan.
  • It's Dale Stephens though, not Danny.

Well done though, good report
    as everyone inour team is called Danny or Bradley you can understand the mistake. I saw you report on the Wednesday / Spireites game and that was excellent as well. Good luck in your career, just avoid NewCorpsInternational.

• edited March 2012