Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Huddersfield Away

edited February 2012 in General Charlton
Just bought Huddersfield away tickets. First away match in years and the first ever away game for my son. I've looked forwared to taking him to his first away game for years.

Comments

• Anyone got any cheap train info, I wouldn't mind going to this but the train looks quite an expensive option.
  • Just bought Huddersfield away tickets. First away match in years and the first ever away game for my son. I've looked forwared to taking him to his first away game for years.
    its going to be a big game for both clubs.a great away baptism for your son.
  • he's really looking forward to it. He's very passionate about Charlton now.
    I've also told him, what's said in the stadium, stays in the stadium. Dont want him shocking his mum.!!
  • have we good a good allocation of tickets/
  • Wish i could make this game but has to be the 1 northern game i miss due to work, shame as the last 2 seasons it has been a nice ground with good fans to visit.
  • edited February 2012
    Off
    f am I paying £25, outragous
  • Anyone got any cheap train info, I wouldn't mind going to this but the train looks quite an expensive option.
    The train is expensive. However, when I booked our tickets last week, I found that booking advance singles from London to Doncaster and then buying a separate off-peak day rereturn ticket from Doncaster to Huddersfield worked out a lot cheaper than just buying advance singles from London to Huddersfield. You don't actually have to get off the train at Doncaster - you stay on the same train and change at Leeds. Don't ask me why, stupid system designed by a bunch of con artists. Cost me £36.
  • Fuck off am I paying £25, outragous
    next year will be a shock for you nath, if were back in the championship.. dont expect many away tickets to be under 25 sheets.
  • edited February 2012
    F*** off am I paying £25, outragous
    Language, Prior! £25 is a tad on the steep side, but we have charged them that price on occasions

• edited February 2012
    Fuck off am I paying £25, outragous
    next year will be a shock for you nath, if were back in the championship.. dont expect many away tickets to be under 25 sheets.
    Next season I'd hopefully have a job to pay for it. Last Champ season I only went to Brummy, QPR, Southampton and Derby
  • Sponsored links:

• Think we charge all away sides £25 each, unless there's a Stevenage type offer on. Count yourself lucky you don't support Arsenal - my mate frequently pays upwards of £50 for tickets to their away games.
  • £10 a ticket and 20 quid coach travel is looking a bit tasty, might have to go to that
    That's what we charge away fans so a pretty stupid comment IMO...
  • got my tickets today cant wait!
    Try eastmidlands trains, eastcoast trains or virgintrains(via Manchester) The key to getting the cheapest tickets is rule of thumb 10 weeks before fixture start looking as that is when they normally go on sale. I got mine for £22 ages ago. You can buy single tickets and go with different companies. Happy hunting.

• have we good a good allocation of tickets/
    We will have all behind one goal, about 3k, and no we will not sell out
  • we'll take 7/800 i think which compared to the past few seasons is far more if i remember correctly!
    That's what we charge away fans so a pretty stupid comment IMO...
    We are pretty much the most expensive in the league, although equal as Hartlepool charge this as well

• hope we at least take a thousand otherwise that will be dissapointing.
  • we'll take 7/800 i think which compared to the past few seasons is far more if i remember correctly!
    405 last season

• Sponsored links:

• its going to be a big game for both clubs.

That's not the way it looks right now. The game back in November was a true 6-pointer - to the extent you can have such a thing in November - but unless things change dramatically Huddersfield will be firmly focussed on 2nd place and will probably regard anything they pick up against us as a bonus.

For us, of course, it could be massive, but then so is every game until promotion is a mathematical certainty.