Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton 2-0 Stevenage plus the PROMOMETER

Many thanks to the 101 lifers who gave their marks, as far as I can remember that is the first three figure total since I have been doing the stats. For some reason today it has been a struggle and it wouldn't surprise me if I've made a few mistakes, but I'm sure you lot will let me know if I have. So here they are:
The address is:http://static.cl1.vanilladev.com/charltonlife.vanillaforums.com/uploads/FileUpload/28/377d25c89fc9a61b633e1227bbda4a.pdf

Comments

• Thanks Lancs , brightens up my Mondays!
  • Great work Lancy, I know first hand how gruelling typing in that amount can be.
  • Thanks for the hard work, top marks for dedication!
  • First match (that I can remember) this season we've committed more fouls than our opponents
  • thanks lanks ... don't think the form table is up to date
  • Lancs , i can't believe that 'The Massive' have lost more League 1 Games than any other Top 6 side (9)
  • cheers Lancs.
  • thanks lanks ... don't think the form table is up to date
    Salad I think you're right, I just checked my source and the table has disappeared ! Shall try again on Wednesday

• Haha!
    I'm Loving Hayes' figures on the table further down:

Minutes played: 11,
    Fouls: 944.

Quality!

Keep up the good work lancs!
  • edited February 2012
    Haha!
    I'm Loving Hayes' figures on the table further down:

Minutes played: 11,
    Fouls: 944.

Quality!

Keep up the good work lancs!
    Euell has played 0 minutes, but still managed 127 fouls - was he just punching people in the dugout?!
    Great work as always LL, it's nice that there's someone to do all of these stats, because I really do find them fascinating.
  • Sponsored links:

• There must be a mistake on the last page - the MASSIVE wendies don't appear in the form table!
  • I told you all it has been one of those days
  • I've just read my comment again - I hope it didn't sound sarcastic. I made a joke, but my last sentence was genuine!
  • I've just read my comment again - I hope it didn't sound sarcastic. I made a joke, but my last sentence was genuine!
    No problem PiP, I hate making mistakes with the stats, but I just knew there were some there today but couldn't find them - didn't look at the on loan players - duuur
  • Good work as always LL..........always an interesting and informative read
  • Six points over Norwich and seven over Brighton; that's how good this team is.

Great work LL.
  • Interesting that the MASSIVES have 5 points more than Southampton at the same stage last year (yes, I know they have played an extra game). Any of the top teams with a good run between now & the end of the season is going to have a real chance of securing automatic promotion.
  • Six points over Norwich and seven over Brighton; that's how good this team is.blockquote>

And I think the top 4/6 in the league this year are tougher than the previous 2 seasons.
  • Just goes to show, all that fawning over Brighton last season is put in perspective when you see they were plying with little decent challenging pressure.
  • edited February 2012
    Six points over Norwich and seven over Brighton; that's how good this team is.blockquote>

And I think the top 4/6 in the league this year are tougher than the previous 2 seasons.

Arguably more noteworthy is 17 points ahead of Southampton - who ended up on something like 93 and are top of the championship...

• Sponsored links:

• Arguably more noteworthy is 17 points ahead of Southampton - who ended up on something like 93 and are top of the championship...
  • Excellent stats,

Last season Brighton took 22 points from a possible 24 in March thus all but sealing their promotion, looking at the next 8 fixtures starting tonight at Chesterfield if we deliver same then we too will be in the same position, on paper at least it look possible
  • edited February 2012
    We have the most points then any other team in the football league now :DDD 75 points from a 4 nil
  • Cheers Lancs.
  • Interstestingly we had (ie before chesterfield) 36 points both home and away - from 16 games each, averaging 2.25 points both home and away.