Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carling Cup Final

Anyone else recognise the voice of Wembley's PA system?

I reckon it was that burke who we had in the last days of them Prem. How on earth does he get work like that? His voice has no depth or character. About as inspirational as a wet Monday morning in January.

He's no BDL that's for sure.

Good match btw.....

Comments

• Options
    Awful shoot out.
  • Options

I reckon it was that burke who we had in the last days of them Prem. How on earth does he get work like that? His voice has no depth or character. About as inspirational as a wet Monday morning in January.

Good match btw.....
    Did you enjoy our game Chirpy?

• Options
    Awful shoot out.
    Not for the neutral though, exciting but poor quality pens for sure.
  • Options

Good match btw.....

I enjoyed the result.
  • Options

Good match btw.....

I enjoyed the result.
    Oh...............weren't you there then?

• Options
    Sorry you're off topic.

If you cannot broaden your horizons and discuss other football than just CAFC then maybe you should adapt the filter on here to just show General Charlton posts.

• Options
    Cardiff played very well - that Mason kid will get knicked by a prem team, if they don't go up. The shoot-out was dreadful, but you could see some players (esp Gerrard snr) were totally spent by that time.

Downing was MoM in my opinion.
  • Options
    I thought the atmosphere was very good too, well came over such on TV anyway. I think the new Wembley is briliant, I went to the FA Cup final last year, it's so much better than the old one.
  • Options
    That Turner looked good, as did his partner a certain M Hudson, who played like the player we thought we were getting...
  • Options
    Hudson was charltonised
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @JohnBoyUK - Just looking at some N London houses, are they all 2 up 3 down in Tottenham?
  • Options
    lol superb
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Brilliant LMAO and he's one of the Adams family......FACT!
  • Options
    Sorry you're off topic.

If you cannot broaden your horizons and discuss other football than just CAFC then maybe you should adapt the filter on here to just show General Charlton posts.

So I guess we can 'assume' from that reply that you weren't?

• Options
    Who's we? You speak for everyone do you? I don't think anyone really cares whether I was there or not. But if it really means that much to you then you can find the answer on the appropriate thread.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    lol superb

Loved it!!

There were some shocking penalties yesterday!

• Options
    Who's we? You speak for everyone do you? I don't think anyone really cares whether I was there or not. But if it really means that much to you then you can find the answer on the appropriate thread.
    LOL!!!

• Options
    edited February 2012
    I don't want to get involved here berween two stalwarts of CL but imo Chirps did the honourable thing by staying away so we could chalk up a very important home win.........i'll get my coat.
  • Options
    I don't want to get involved here berween two stalwarts of CL but imo Chirps did the honourable thing by staying away so we could chalk up a very important home win.........i'll get my coat.
    Well 'we're' not sure he's been to single game this season....but your post did make me chuckle Deadred.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really good cup final, don't get them enough
  • Options
    The save from S Gerrard's pen was amazing, I'd assumed it had hit the post on first viewing.
  • Options
    Warrington Pete. He appears to be getting loads of these "gigs".
  • Options
    Really good cup final, don't get them enough
    I agree. Only saw the second half onwards but really enjoyed it. Think Cardiff have some really scummy fans but even so their team did them proud and was sorry they messed up the pen's.
  • Options
    Why has the video gone?
  • Options
    Why has the video gone?
    I guess wherever I copied the link from was free hosted and it automatically gets blocked once it hits a certain download/view limit.
  • Options
  • Options
    Thankyou that gets better and better!
  • Options
    That's brilliant JT.
  • Options
    A,Carroll managed to make Hudson look good who IMO is the worst center back i have heve seen