Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Halifax Bank/Building Society

How about stop spending thousands of pounds on adverts (& Howard) and actually helping people who have trouble paying their mortgage ?
And, please, stop sending letters that tell people that they are late paying and "This letter is costing You £35".
If people HAD the money they would PAY it: Trust Me, Nobody,through choice, wants to lose the roof over their heads.

Comments

• edited February 2012
    Didn't they ditch Howard from their adverts?

Edit: Wasn't that godawful "ISA ISA Baby" advert one of theirs? (Mind you, that blonde sort in it could have some)

• They are one of the better ones if you call them they do listen.

No, no they don't.

• crap since they went from being a building society

No, no they don't.

Did me buddy sorry to hear that they were not so helpful -
  • edited February 2012
    Absolute &*NTs end of argument.
  • no arguing just sharing my experience -end of argument
  • Oi ! No arguing !!

(but I agree with Mr _Jones) !
  • edited February 2012
    They need to keep advertising for people to open bank accounts or ISAs as they need the money as so many people are in arrears with their mortgages!

I'm not sure what they are supposed to do to help those that 'can't' repay what they borrowed. Do you want them to' literally' give their advertising budget to those that don't pay their debts?

Don't get me wrong, I do have some sympathy for those in trouble, but blaming those that you borrowed money from seems a little harsh to me.
  • Now owned by Lloyds TSB who are owned by us, allegedly.

I moved to the Co-op and keep my Lloyds account open with a pennie in it, receiving a text telling me my balance every week that costs them more than they make off of me.