Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Son of Hitler?

edited February 2012 in Not Sports Related
We have some history bods on here, what do you think of this revelation?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/9088865/Hitler-had-son-with-French-teen.html

Comments

• Options
    Blimus !
  • Options
    German soldier likes painting - that must be Hitler!
  • Options
    Regardez moi, ich bein ein attention whore. Got a book to sell.
  • Options
    I wonder what happened to the signed paintings found in the mother's attic?
  • Options
    The man died in 1985

• Options
    The man died in 1985

Got a magazine to sell then: "published in the latest edition of Paris's Le Point magazine"
    The magazine could only make it up because he's dead, otherwise it would be all to ease to prove or otherwise.
  • Options
    Does he post on here?
  • Options
    Does he post on here?
    Under multiple names.....
  • Options
    Does he post on here?
    Is he in the clique?

• Options
    I know I am a history bore but my understanding was Hitler served in the 16th Bavarian ReseRve Infantry Regiment, after being wounded on the Somme in October 16 he recouperated in Berlin until rejoining his unit in February 17 in Picardy, they moved to the Ypres Salient in the late spring of 1917 and remained there until the Spring of 18 when they moved back to France serving on the Alsace and Aisne sectors until his last spell in Ypres and eventual final wound that ended his war.

Its a great story but, he was Belgium not France for the suggested conception date and does not return to the same part of France for the rest of the war, that said facts should never get in the way of a good story Greenie and its not one I have heard before, I will try and find out a little more about its sources etc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought Hitler only had one ball though.
  • Options
    the other is still on display in the Albert Hall
  • Options
    Thanks for that SE7. I was beginning to fear that someone was going to come up with a connection with a certain Breton who currently frightens the poop out of Div 1 defences. If that had been the case we might have had to rethink our support.
  • Options
    I know I am a history bore but my understanding was Hitler served in the 16th Bavarian ReseRve Infantry Regiment, after being wounded on the Somme in October 16 he recouperated in Berlin until rejoining his unit in February 17 in Picardy, they moved to the Ypres Salient in the late spring of 1917 and remained there until the Spring of 18 when they moved back to France serving on the Alsace and Aisne sectors until his last spell in Ypres and eventual final wound that ended his war.

Its a great story but, he was Belgium not France for the suggested conception date and does not return to the same part of France for the rest of the war, that said facts should never get in the way of a good story Greenie and its not one I have heard before, I will try and find out a little more about its sources etc
    Well done SE7, Nice historical fact
  • Options
    German soldier likes painting - that must be Hitler!

"He could paint a whole apartment in one afternoon - two coats"
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    This little lad lives in my village, I though his face rung a bell............image
    ah.JPG 31.1K
  • Options
    Didnt Himmler have something similar?
    Whilst Goebels had no balls at all.....

• Options
    @SE7toSG3 would there not be a bit of Hitler DNA around, like off of some of his clothes, a hat or something? I never thought about it, and have no idea on these things, but would think it's likely. Same with the "son".
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Interesting story , i haven't heard it before , i know Hitler was meant to be quite fond of his pets.

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Thats a very interesting idea LoOkOut, if there is it will be in the Kremlin somewhere, they were quite thorough to wipe out any trace of his last few days with no known burial etc, any items that belonged to him are questionable given the sad market in Nazi memorabilia (not something I have ever understood) its swamped with fakes. There must be a museum somewhere that has something of his in their collection that would come with provenance, the worlds a better place without him thats for sure.

Is that a Kitler pic Mendonca?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didnt Himmler have something similar?
    Whilst Goebels had no balls at all.....

As a published historian I am disappointed that you give credance to such obvious propaganda lies.

: - )
  • Options
    Don't the Russians have fragments of Adolfs skull in their archives ? It was burned but I would think there would be a chance of that producing some DNA. I'm fairly sure that the skull fragments are authenticated as Hitlers and their existence only admitted to within the last ten years or so.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Ben, my source was Cawley for Hitlers Balls and he is usually spot on?
    SHG that would be fascinating if they do have some DNA, didnt know about the skull fragment ( sounds grim even writing it!)
  • Options
    My understanding is that the fragments were retrieved by the Red Army when they reached the bunker and have been kept secret for many years for reasons only known to the KGB or Kremlin. There was a documentary on it a year or two ago.