Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ajax v Manchester Utd 0-2

Just out of interest having watched this match on television yesterday,i was wondering how Ajax would fair if thay played in the English football league.
Know it can not happen but how well would Ajax perform playing english sides each week,Could Ajax play 38 games or 46 league games per season without awinter break inbetween............Good Premiership side or Division 2..3...or 4..side.Would like to hear your view on the matter.

Comments

• Ajax's problem is a lack of money - they have an awesome coaching set up but most of their talented kids move on after a few years to pay the bills and pave the way for the next generation. Give them access to Sky money so they could retain that talent and they would compete.
  • I loved the whole crowd singing Bob Marley after HT
  • Have a friend who was a coach of Ajax for afew years under17,indeed have talented kids but at the moment not too many seem to step up to the highest level.At the moment cream the best players of other dutch clubs or look to South America for young players.Can not hold there own in the dutch league at the moment so for me at best would find it hard going with or without sky money.