Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A F C Wimbledon

Now known as Wimbledon according to the BBC League 2 Table. That should please their fans ;-)

Comments

• And why not? We don't call Bournemouth - AFC Bournemouth do we?
    Some of us still call that club Bournemouth and Boscombe A F C
  • So good I said it thrice!
    But we do call Milan "AC Milan".
  • or MTK Budapest "Budapest"
    But that is to avoid confusion wth Inter..

You may do fella. But I don't and nor do all the Italians I know. The two main teams in Milan are: Milan and Inter.

Well it's about time you moved on then.
    You may do fella. But I don't and nor do all the Italians I know. The two main teams in Milan are: Milan and Inter.

Fair enough, but we do call you Chirpy Red despite your complete lack of a sense of humour...
  • Sponsored links:

I don't know any Italians who call them Inter, they call them Internazionale.
  • The ESPN website listed MK as Wimbledon on 3rd round day. Fascinating stuff.
  • So Milan is actually Milano, I guess?
  • If your are in Italy speaking Italian.

Fair enough, but we do call you Chirpy Red despite your complete lack of a sense of humour...
    So you don't do irony?

• edited February 2012
    And why not? We don't call Bournemouth - AFC Bournemouth do we?

So you don't do irony?

No but i do washy uppy
  • I saw a bunch of guys training over the local park this morning when we were walking the dogs and assumed they were afc Wimbledon...mrs ltgtr said haven't they got full time jobs because she thought they were a Sunday league bunch of guys albeit they have one game going between two sides and another bunch, possibly as many as another 22, being taught some moves in a stop start game...wasn't I pressed with anything I saw if it was afc Wimbledon but it made think how big a club like charlton are in comparison that has its own training ground and there's only a league apart at the moment...
  • I saw a bunch of guys training over the local park this morning when we were walking the dogs and assumed they were afc Wimbledon...mrs ltgtr said haven't they got full time jobs because she thought they were a Sunday league bunch of guys albeit they have one game going between two sides and another bunch, possibly as many as another 22, being taught some moves in a stop start game...wasn't I pressed with anything I saw if it was afc Wimbledon but it made think how big a club like charlton are in comparison that has its own training ground and there's only a league apart at the moment...
    I've read this five times, and still can't fathom most of it.

Punctuation and paragraphs are your friends.
    I've seen afc Wimbledon training at Regents Park
  • Leroy - it's the iPad, you change one bit and it changes another bit for you without you realising and you completely miss that what's left also needs correcting now.

U chupa...sw19, not regents park..I just assumed it was afc Wimbledon because I,ve seen games in the next playing fields that looked like it could be a youth team match for them and I've also heard that they may be looking to build a new ground on an industrial site across the road near the morden road tram stop and within spitting distance of south Wimbledon tube...probably total bollox but we like a bit of unfounded speculation on this site until the official cafc site says its not true...of course just because it looked like a professional get together it could have been someone like tooting and Mitcham but I would have thought they would be part timers...
  • Sponsored links:

• Leroy - it's the iPad, you change one bit and it changes another bit for you without you realising and you completely miss that what's left also needs correcting now.

U chupa...sw19, not regents park..I just assumed it was afc Wimbledon because I,ve seen games in the next playing fields that looked like it could be a youth team match for them and I've also heard that they may be looking to build a new ground on an industrial site across the road near the morden road tram stop and within spitting distance of south Wimbledon tube...probably total bollox but we like a bit of unfounded speculation on this site until the official cafc site says its not true...of course just because it looked like a professional get together it could have been someone like tooting and Mitcham but I would have thought they would be part timers...
    LOL - AppleFAIL!