Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Funniest thing thats ever happened to you

edited February 2012 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
So I was in this pub near Leicester Square some years ago and the pub was dead. There was noone in there apart from me (although thats what I thought). I was basically waiting for my mate to finish work so he could meet me in the pub for some jars so i thought id get a swift half in. Anyway I have crap bladder control so after 1 I decided to take a piss. I walk upstairs to the toilet and when i get inside their is a small urinal and a toilet cubicle with the door closed. As I like to do my business in the cubicle because im kinda embarrassed at people seeing my pecka i decide to open the door to the toilet. When i open the door I see a fat bald bloke that looked like Busta Bloodvessel sitting their taking a dump! I say 'oh sorry' and he just growls at me. I then run downstairs and outside the pub and I just burst into tears off laughter. Whats the funnist thing thats happened to you?

Comments

• Not much point anyone else posting on this thread as your experience is probably the funniest story ever- Locked on-Fact.
  • Well, I was sitting on the khazi in a pub near Leicester Square one day .....
  • Well, I was sitting on the khazi in a pub near Leicester Square one day .....
    lol