Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Piers Morgan

Comments

• Options
    Lineker has done him again.

Lineker: A number of you seem to think I got a yellow card in Japan. Sad as it appears I'm afraid I did not

Morgan: Did you ever actually tackle anyone?

Lineker: Nope never hacked anyone
  • Options
    Quality response by Lineker. Moron must think that just because Lineker was a footballer he must be thick. Not so.
  • Options
    Id've thought Morgan would have learnt after the first time and dropped it. Major pillock!
  • Options
    Guessing everyone has seen Michael Owens dig at him? Even better imo, can't upload the pics
  • Options
    He is a cocky twat, but his job is to be a complete arse hole and he is doing it well i must say.
  • Options
    This is pure comedy gold on Twitter

Frimpong: @piersmorgan Stop chatting soo much rubbish you. UNO nothing about football u sit behind ur laptop nd just talk utter rubbish

Frimpong: @piersmorgan just don't bring ur ugly face to the emirates cus we as Arsenal are sick and tired of ur abuse towards players and coach

Frimpong: @piersmorgan we don't need ur support u better of reading script leave the football to ppl that no about it. Wasteman

Morgan: @Frimpong26AFC Oh really, Mr Frimpon? Well truth hurts, sunshine. And I'm not afraid to tell it. (you can't even get in THIS #Arsenal team)

Well played Frimpong.
  • Options
    God i hate Twitter
  • Options
    Tit
  • Options
    God i hate Twitter
    Twitter is great
  • Options
    proper clown to be fair but simon jordan is more of a clown IMO...wish richard murray actually had the chance to give him a slap!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I remember Morgan was straight on Twitter blaming Jenkinson for costing Arsenal the game when they got battered by Manchester United. It shows he is clueless because he played a part in an Arsenal goal and got sent off for covering the CB.

I don't like Piers Morgan.
  • Options
    Cretin
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    If you only had one bullet which would you choose to shoot - Mckenzie or Morgan ? As much as i hate Morgan , Mckenzie would be the prick that i would use first for target practise.
    Stand Morgan in front of McKenzie, and hope the bullet passes through.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    oops doublepost
  • Options
    Him and Frimpong still beefin on twitter. So funny, Frimpong just asked him for a meet to have a tear up haha.
  • Options
    mediaite.com/tv/creator-of-deport-piers-morgan-flips-out-on-morgans-show-1776-will-commence-again-if-you-try-to-take-our-firearms/

This is quite amusing. American gun enthusiast giving Piers Morgan both barrels :-)

It's hard to make Morgan look good, but this guy achieves it. Apparently wanted PM deported due to his comments about restricting guns in the USA. I say keep them both there.
  • Options
    Damn. Saw this thread had come to the top again and was hoping to see that he'd been arrested as part of Operation Yewtree or something.

That would've tested the "innocent until proven guilty" stance to the max!
  • Options

mediaite.com/tv/creator-of-deport-piers-morgan-flips-out-on-morgans-show-1776-will-commence-again-if-you-try-to-take-our-firearms/

This is quite amusing. American gun enthusiast giving Piers Morgan both barrels :-)

It's hard to make Morgan look good, but this guy achieves it. Apparently wanted PM deported due to his comments about restricting guns in the USA. I say keep them both there.

Wow. Just wow.
  • Options
    Piers are often getting burnt down, shame he isn't one of them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:

Damn. Saw this thread had come to the top again and was hoping to see that he'd been arrested as part of Operation Yewtree or something.

HAHA exactly what i was hoping for!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Off_it said:

That would've tested the "innocent until proven guilty" stance to the max!

I was thinking exactly the same. Surely it's got to happen soon.
  • Options
    Alex Jones is one annoying c*nt
  • Options
    Piers Morgan is naturally at home in The Paranoid States of America.
  • Options
    To be fair though, having now watched the clip, he does a pretty good job keeping his call with that nutter ranting at him. Mind you, I suspect that's because he has no arsehole really and was probably bricking it.
  • Options
    Jesus, that guy is an absolute nutter. And people wonder why we have such obtuse stereotypes of obnoxious, loud, gun-loving Americans. Ridiculous.

Credit to Piers for keeping his cool in that situation. (even though he's an idiot)
  • Options
    I love Piers Morgan, probably in the tiny percentage that does. The more people seem to hate him the more I seem to like him.

He has great banter on Twitter against arrogant footballers like Rio Ferdinand and Michael Owen. Also has witty responses to his critics which make me laugh a lot. Also loved him on the Celebrity Apprentice USA; he was amazing on that dealing with these nutty women like that reality star "from the street" threatening him and calling him an awful father.
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC4JJWUtzkc

This is what sparked the debate posted above, think Morgan went about it entirely the wrong way calling him stupid etc. Needed to stay calm to prove his point not call him names.
  • Options
    That guy is a complete slimy patronising nutjob masquarading as a journo. And Alex Jones next to him liked a crazed dude who can't get his points out quick enough haha.
  • Options
    Jaddick said:

I love Piers Morgan, probably in the tiny percentage that does. The more people seem to hate him the more I seem to like him.

He has great banter on Twitter against arrogant footballers like Rio Ferdinand and Michael Owen. Also has witty responses to his critics which make me laugh a lot. Also loved him on the Celebrity Apprentice USA; he was amazing on that dealing with these nutty women like that reality star "from the street" threatening him and calling him an awful father.

I can only assume you are Piers Morgan.