Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Piers Morgan

Comments

• Not as mich as Adrian chiles but no, I dont like him.
    I detest Adrian chiles and I can tolerate most people.
  • Isnt he due in court soon? for phone hacking
  • He's already done it
  • I don't particualy like Piers Morgan but I do like that life stories show he does on ITV
  • He is an absolute tool, however his comments on twitter are usually very very good.
  • Morgan is a wazzock.
  • He's a grass that bubbled up his own and lost people their jobs. Not a pleasant man and how he's created a "profile" for himself in the UK & the US is unbelievable.
    Dead right. He'll get his in the long run I reckon.
    He said on Twitter recently that it was a gross misjudgement and he can't apologise enough, bit late for that now.
  • The fact that millions of Americans love him shows you just how big a c*** this fella is.
    I don't think they do
  • I watched the apprentice usa and found myself liking him, although maybe it was because he was surrounded by irritating americans that he didn't seem so bad.
  • There's not enough punches for that face.

I read an article where he said he loves Twitter because he can insult people on it, and his favourite thing is getting a witty response back. He was trying to make out that being able to take an insult made what he does ok. My interpretation was more that he likes insulting people for fun and that makes him a complete w**ker. He'd sell his own mother's kidneys if it made people pay attention to him.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2012
    What a comeback by jug ears. Love Lineker and he was my childhood hero and despise Piers Morgan and all he is about.

Couldnt care less whether Lineker had smashed Morgan's missus's back doors in across the MOTD table and sent Morgan the tape with Lawro commentating and Hansen giving a live critique....there's only one person to side with in this squabble.

Lawro commentating.... "he's up her arse at the murment"
  • I think playing in 2 WC's is only bigger for somebody who likes football. I think overall looking at it Piers Morgan has done better if you were looking at it from a mutual point of view.

I don't like Piers Morgan but I really dislike Gary Lineker. I met Lineker a few years back and he really did love himself. He thought he was above everybody and had not time for anyone there. Not a very nice person.

However I do admit he is very good on MOTD.
  • He is a d*ck.
    I don't understand that programme he does, "Sitting Down Famous People and Making Them Cry: With Piers Morgan". What is that about? Why would you go on that show?
  • I think playing in 2 WC's is only bigger for somebody who likes football. I think overall looking at it Piers Morgan has done better if you were looking at it from a mutual point of view.

I don't like Piers Morgan but I really dislike Gary Lineker. I met Lineker a few years back and he really did love himself. He thought he was above everybody and had not time for anyone there. Not a very nice person.

However I do admit he is very good on MOTD.
    With the standard of totty on him arm he has every right to be a little bit smug!

• What a comeback by jug ears. Love Lineker and he was my childhood hero and despise Piers Morgan and all he is about.

Couldnt care less whether Lineker had smashed Morgan's missus's back doors in across the MOTD table and sent Morgan the tape with Lawro commentating and Hansen giving a live critique....there's only one person to side with in this squabble.

Lawro commentating.... "he's up her arse at the murment"
    With Hansen piping up about "high balls on the edege of the box not being dealt with"

• I don't like Piers Morgan, but I think he's the best chat show host on UK TV.
    He asks the hard, awkward questions, that none of the others do & then actually shuts up and listens to the answer.
    The viewer actually gets to find out things about the guests that matter.
    Unlike Ross, Norton etc, that ask a load of inane twaddle & then talk over the guests in any case. They don't even need guests, as they just talk & talk incessantly. PS Ross is a perv.
  • I do admit Lineker is atrocious on MOTD. Clearly though unlike most English footballers the guy's got a brain, is adaptable, willing to learn - anyone remember his early days on the beeb and they'll remember he was more wooden than Graham Taylor's Christmas annual of bon mots - and was our best striker in the modern era. Unfortunately he's ruined any reasoned debate among pundits on the beeb, but that could be down to the producers following celebrity players rather than analysis.

As for Piers. Where is the wit? He never displays anything other than fawning ego massaging, or pithy 6 year old your-mum putdowns. Clearly a despicable human being. The only fear that I have of people like that is that if ever I was interesting - some hope - would I melt to his sycophancy. How celebrities do those awful interviews with him I do not know. Anyone who does should be taken out the back to Logan's run and liquidated.
  • Piers is probably more famous. But then Hitler was probably more famous than Stanley Matthews.
  • I have to disagree with that Covered. He asks the bloody obvious question that'll get the celebrity rote answer. 'I was abused!', 'I was suicidal, then sold my story to help others'. Just mawkish tosh.
  • Piers is probably more famous. But then Hitler was probably more famous than Stanley Matthews.
    Good point
  • Sponsored links:

• RCT, would Pardew be allowed back in the MotD studio this one time to offer his opinion?
  • RCT, would Pardew be allowed back in the MotD studio this one time to offer his opinion?
    Probably best if not!
  • I worked at news of the world when he was there and must say he is a really nice bloke and he was the bookie at n.o.w so when arsenal played spurs, home or away he would give 2/1 odds on a draw or spurs win!! I then got some Xmas cards printed that had his little boy on the front in a full afc kit.
  • Piers Morgan = Scumbag.

• Gets on my nerves. He starts on everyone related to football on twitter. He is a f""cked up moron.
  • He turned up out here on Fox doing the half time punditry during the Chelsea vs Man Utd game at the weekend. Nearly threw something through my flat screen. not only is he the most odious little grease ball I can currently think of, he knows eff all about football. Like Pardew squared.

I'm a mild mannered live and let live kind of guy, but the mere sight of him makes me want to strap him to chair before the cut bits of his anatomy off and force feed then back to him.
  • Can't abide the bloke and refuse to have him on my TV. His interviews are the sort of crap you get in the tabloids he loves so much.

• Call me cynical but isn't an 'argument' on twitter just good news for both of them? Keeps them in the spotlight. Just defriend (or whatever you do on Twitter) them both.
  • Other than despots and murderers he is the most detestable person on the planet. If you combine Littljohn and Clarkson they still fall ten percent short of the odious pile of sludge that is Morgan. Cannot comment on his TV show as I would never ever even consider looking at anything he is involved in. That he has re-invented himself, and those too young to remember the HIGNFY incident and the insider dealing are stupid enough to fall for it, just makes it worse.

I hope those of you who winge about "bad" language appreciate the effort that I have had to put in here...