Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snow Watch

edited January 2012 in Not Sports Related
Very light snow in Mottingham currently falling.

Comments

• Options
    Same here in Maidstone
  • Options
    Nothing in Bromley Town Centre
  • Options
    Croydon is the same apparantly
  • Options
    And Eltham.
  • Options
    Same in Gravesend. Very fine. Let's hope it doesn't screw up the roads for tonight. ><
  • Options
    Snow in Swanley earlier
  • Options
    Dartford. 30 mins ago or so
  • Options
    Why do people not set up a post when there is light rain falling in Beckenham. Or, sunshine with scattered clouds and light winds from the south west in Greenwich. Its only a bloody weather condition! I got 3 years of it in Chicago at winter.
  • Options
    No trouble mate!
  • Options
    Chill out mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why do people not set up a post when there is light rain falling in Beckenham. Or, sunshine with scattered clouds and light winds from the south west in Greenwich. Its only a bloody weather condition! I got 3 years of it in Chicago at winter.
    Probably because buses and trains don't stop running when some light rain falls, eh?
  • Options
    only letting people know Damo it could affect later.
    Have a sit down mate.
  • Options
    The great thing about forums, is you can ignore threads that you think are pointless.

Had a bit down here on the moors on Sunday, im too near the sea for it to reach and settle here though
  • Options
    If the weather in chicago has a chance of affecting a Charlton match being called off then please feel free to start a thread about it.
  • Options
    Snow good keep going on about it; what will be will be!
  • Options
    Because light rain does not normally lead to the postponement of football league matches whereas snow does.

Charlton are theoretically playing tonight and people will (or will not) be planning to attend from work. If the game is likely to be off then the sooner we know the better.
  • Options
    Damo, you must understand that Snow is one of the 5 most important topics to all CL users. The others are South Eastern Trains, music you are listening to, all "isims" (race, sex, etc) and the wearing of Ugg boots by men.

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Take a prozak DNS. London and the UK goes into Meltdown when snow hits, everyone in the world knows that
  • Options
    only light stuff has been predicted so snow chance of game being called off
  • Options
    The great thing about forums, is you can ignore threads that you think are pointless.
    So true. Never, ever understood people objecting to posts they find boring.

Just had a light flurry in Osterley. The sky looks like life's going to turn into a Rocky IV training montage though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    only light stuff has been predicted so snow chance of game being called off
    Unless D'Urso is the ref.
  • Options
    and the ref for tonight is....Mr Andy D'urso
  • Options
    According to this there is no snow forecast & temperature stays above freezing. Game on .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/se7
  • Options
    You could not it make it up. Unbelievable.

• Options
    snow way!

he'll get sleigh-ted if he call this one off.
  • Options
    Very cold here .... no snow in my office yet! :-0
  • Options
    You could not it make it up. Unbelievable.

Surely someone having a laugh?

• Options
    Latest BBC forecast is for the precipitation (snow/ sleet / rain) to cease this afternoon; more of concern is the drop in temperature to 1* this evening.
  • Options
    Sorry guys, I wasnt angry. Text doesnt communicate tone very well, it was meant to come across as tongue in cheek. I kind of meant that whatever is happening, it isnt severe enough to affect trains, football etc.

Sorry if any offense caused all.