Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

super clive mendonca an evening with..............a charlton legend...................

edited January 2012 in General Charlton
hi all go to www.mendoncacollection.com for more details of our evening with super clive on the 2nd of march!!! many thanks steve jones

Comments

• Options
    Steve is the paltinum option the only way to get a photograph with you guys at the event or is there opportunity after
  • Options
    hi north london clive will be doing a short signing and there will be a limited number of photos for sale on the night thanks steve
  • Options
    What night do they have that dodgy singles night down the Black Prince? I know its one friday a month - (shag will know the answer).

Ill have to have a think about this. We wanted to go to Bournemouth for the whole weekend.

• Options
    What night do they have that dodgy singles night down the Black Prince? I know its one friday a month - (shag will know the answer).

Ill have to have a think about this. We wanted to go to Bournemouth for the whole weekend.

Dodgy singles ? I think you mean the over 30's discos where there's music and dancing and everyone generally just having a good time . Its on the last friday of every month . See you and your mates there on the 24th Feb
  • Options
    Okay the over 30's disco... where my pals tell me its an absolute pulling palace. Anyway lets not go off topic.

• Options
    I like Topics
  • Options
    What time is it kicking off?