Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Questions for Jason Euell

edited January 2012 in General Charlton
Jason Euell is popping into the Charlton Live studio before the Bury match Tuesday evening, if yo uhave a question for Jason email studio@charltonlive.co.uk.

Comments

• Jason, why did you used to have your shorts around your knees prior to kick off in your Premier days at The Valley ?
  • Pete , i know it says email , but please can you ask Jason, if he is considering going into coaching/management , and would he consider a coaching role at the Valley if the opportunity arose?
  • Whats his opinions of Iain Dowie?
  • Would be very interested to know what the atmosphere and team spirit is like in the current squad compared to, say the 2003/4 squad when we were doing well in the prem?
  • What was behind his decision to return to the club?
  • Will this be your last professional season or will you try and sign with us/another club next year to play?
  • Has JJ bought you a drink ?
  • "how did you enjoy your evening on bbc ? and would you like to work in the media when your career as a player ends?"
  • Cheers all, keep em coming.... Dowie one could be a corker...
  • Pete , i know it says email , but please can you ask Jason, if he is considering going into coaching/management , and would he consider a coaching role at the Valley if the opportunity arose?
    I know we ask for emails, but we do also take questions from this forum, so keep them coming.
  • Sponsored links:

• Why didn't he ever celebrate like he did in the 'Orange' mobile phone advert?
  • What's the funniest prank he's seen played on a team-mate and who was the instigator/victim?
  • Why is it that the ball turns 50p shaped when you try to trap it or control it? :)
  • Why is it that the ball turns 50p shaped when you try to trap it or control it? :)
    Ooh, that's harsh.....;-)
  • were you disappointed with your parents for not getting an "i" in your middle name which would have meant you'd have had all of the vowels in your full name?
  • Is Bradley really better than Shaun?
  • Did he wish he had played for Liverpool so the fans could sing Euell Never Walk Alone?
  • where does he get those shorts made that go way down below his knees? and he's the only one in the team that wear's them.
  • What is the most memorable game he's played in and why ?
  • Can he still remember any games he played in?

Sorry that was uncalled for, it's a bit late/early, i haven't slept for days!
  • Sponsored links:

• Bump - Just a reminder, any more questions?

Thanks
  • Something along the lines of what it's like having seen Chris Powell evolve quickly from a player/teammate to a manager doing well.
  • Along with my Dowie question...

Also would he have moved to Crystal Palace if we had accepted their 2.5m bid? http://cafc.digital-ink.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=21644&newstype=n
  • ask him if he regrets coming back to Charlton after having very few first team chances? also ask him what he wants to do when he retires?
  • edited January 2012
    Would be interesting for his take on Sir Chris and how far he thinks this side can go. Would also be good to know hat the felt about the season Parker left us when we were 4th - where does he think we would have finished if Parker had stayed. I think Jase was playing in midfield with him at the time wasn't he?
  • No more questions now thanks, we have a limited amount of time as he is commentating for BBC tonight, but thanks for your questions, this interview will go out next Sunday about 8pm.