Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Johnnie Jackson, he buys the fans drinks.....

13»

Comments

• Options
    I was on the same train as JJ,he had some photos with us at St James Park Station.

Football friend.
    I know! It must have been the highlight of JJ's day.
  • Options
    I hope we dont have a thread in 5-6 years time discussing the merits of a benefit evening.
  • Options
    He was trying to buy in to the fans for POTY votes after hearing many saying Solly will be getting theirs.
  • Options
    He was trying to buy in to the fans for POTY votes after hearing many saying Solly will be getting theirs.
    Interesting to see what Solly will do next in order to redress the situation?

• Options
    Interesting to see what Solly will do next in order to redress the situation?

Solly only buys shorts................

• Options
    well i didn't get a drink off him.

who do i complain to ?
  • Options
    JJ has just emailed me my free pint - What a bloke he is!
  • Options
    he must read this site

no sooner had i moaned when i see a perfectly delivered pint of lager which flew in to the top corner of my office past my despairing dive. the glass/lager smashed all over the place but it's the thought that counts.
  • Options
    Crickey , whoever ends up on his table is sorted! ;-0
  • Options
    Crickey , whoever ends up on his table is sorted! ;-0
    Tickets on sale VERY soon , Mendonca. First come, first served as far as having a (certain) player on your table.....

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could be a bidding war to get on Johnnies table! ;-0
  • Options
    He's also a dead ringer for my brother. So much so that my daughter sometimes shouts 'Come on Uncle Sam!' when he's on the ball.
  • Options
    Bottle of Spitfire just been delivered to my door. I live in Holland!! Cheers JJ.
  • Options
    Bottle of Spitfire just been delivered to my door. I live in Holland!! Cheers JJ.
    Is that why he was not training today?