Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton on SkySports

edited January 2012 in General Charlton
Like the good old days.

Comments

• Options
    you been drinking?
  • Options
    on soccer saturday we are on the panel, because of the f.a cup they had fewer games to choose i suppose.
  • Options
    Paul Merson's watching it in the studio on Soccer Saturday.
  • Options
    That made me wonder if there was a stream available.
  • Options
    Don't think the are allowed to have the F.a cup matches as studio games.
  • Options
    Who me? On my second small glass of red wine I'm having with my Chinese takeaway. Gave my guard the prawn crackers - don't know if they are halal. Or how you kill a prawn, or any fish, halal.
  • Options
    Hasnt been a peep out of Merson yet.
  • Options
    Sky Sports Score Centre is working for me?
    Is it down for everyone?
  • Options
    Merson said no difference between the teams and game is fairly poor.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    he looks like he is going to fall asleep, seems like a boring game so far.
  • Options
    "and its a big yes from paul merson whats happend paul"

"its half time"

that sums it up. Lol
  • Options
    Paul Merson is a ****.
  • Options
    Paul Merson is a ****.
    Never a more accurate use of the word '****' :)
  • Options
    He has been an absolute **** everytime they go to him. Because it's not Premiership they ain't interested
  • Options
    why don't he just f off i'd rather someone who gives a sh*t reports the match even if weren't on the panel !

• Options
    Not to be sniffed at!
  • Options
    Bit of luck for the first goal, merson still being a idiot.
  • Options
    At least Walsh is making it look like he's trying to care. Merson is just an utter wanker - a failure as a player, coach, commentator and human being.
  • Options
    At least Walsh is making it look like he's trying to care. Merson is just an utter wanker - a failure as a player, coach, commentator and human being.
    summed him up perfectly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LOL you wouldn't want to go to court and find you had Leroy as the Judge : - )
  • Options
    He couldn't give a f##k could he a , useless twat
  • Options
    Yeah - to be fair that probably was a bit harsh on him. I don't think he ever made a serious attempt at being a coach.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Yeah - to be fair that probably was a bit harsh on him. I don't think he ever made a serious attempt at being a coach.
    Could perhaps have done a lot more as a player if not for his drug abuse but two championships, numerous cup medals and 21 England caps is not really failure.
  • Options
    Merson doesn't even know the players names, goalie saves it etc
  • Options
    No point In merson being there
  • Options
    i take it you lot don't like him a great deal..
  • Options
    At least with the professional reporters they tell you the details without sounding bored or disinterested.
  • Options
    Funny thing is, for almost every game Merson played for Arsenal they were as boring as watching water drain out of a bath. Wankstain.
  • Options
    Walsh might have made more effort with our game an an ex-player?