Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What defines a WUM / Troll?!

...is it just someone whose opinion differs from the majority?!
I thought half the fun of these forums was sharing viewpoints, especially those that may not be held as your own, in which case one can argue, discuss and even, dare I suggest, enjoy a little banter?!
Unfortunately, a few puerile individuals would appear to take a dim view of a newcomer who isn't 'up to speed' with previous threads relating to Phil Parkinson, nor my temerity to question whether or not Mark Kinsella was still held in high regard by the Charlton faithful, after his less than successful term accompanying PP in the management team. (Happily, it would appear his reputation remains undiminished.)
My posts may not be the most exciting ever featured on here, but WUM / Troll...seriously, what gives?!

Comments

• Presumably, others feel that you would surely realise that Kinsella will always be held in high regard. I suppose though, if you don't speak to other Charlton fans ever, then you would only have your opinion to go on. Does seem a bit strange.

Re Parkinson, the subject has been done to death on numerous occasions, spanning the last year.
  • You carry on fella.You're not winding me up one bit.

Boring me half to death but,winding up,No
  • None of your threads have been particularly troll-ish, if you are a troll you're a shit one.
  • ...is it just someone whose opinion differs from the majority?!
    I thought half the fun of these forums was sharing viewpoints, especially those that may not be held as your own, in which case one can argue, discuss and even, dare I suggest, enjoy a little banter?!
    Unfortunately, a few puerile individuals would appear to take a dim view of a newcomer who isn't 'up to speed' with previous threads relating to Phil Parkinson, nor my temerity to question whether or not Mark Kinsella was still held in high regard by the Charlton faithful, after his less than successful term accompanying PP in the management team. (Happily, it would appear his reputation remains undiminished.)
    My posts may not be the most exciting ever featured on here, but WUM / Troll...seriously, what gives?!
    You're quite right Charley. I have treated you very unfairly so let's start all over shall we?

Welcome to the board and enjoy the time you have left on here.
  • edited January 2012
    None of your threads have been particularly troll-ish, if you are a troll you're a shit one.
    Really? This definition seems pretty close to me!

'One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.'
    You're quite right Charley. I have treated you very unfairly so let's start all over shall we?

STALKER - LEAVE ME ALONE!!
  • None of your threads have been particularly troll-ish, if you are a troll you're a shit one.
    Really? This definition seems pretty close to me!

'One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.'
    But that's nonsense!
    On the 4(?) threads that I've started, the most 'controversial' was 'Was PP shafted,' to which there was a mixed response! It maybe stirred a bit of debate (which is surely a good thing) but wound up a few of the regulars, who have clearly seen similar in the past 12 months. Apologies for being new on here!
  • I couldnt tell a troll or a wum , I dont pay that much attention,

• Joined 2011 how new is that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Did someone call for my expertise on this matter?

STALKER - LEAVE ME ALONE!!
    Just trying to make friends Charley. Night, night.
  • Guess who's back, back again...............

:-)
    Any reason to swear???