Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    should let him go out on loan for a month!
  • Options
    Yeah, keep Alonso here & put him on the bench & let Stephens go out on loan.

You cannot be serious !
  • Options
    Just out of interest is there any non league players you think we should sign?

You remind me of someone

• Options
    Yeah, same for BWP to help him find his goal scoring form again................

And Hamer to help with catching and finally Solly so he can grow a bit.

ftlog.................
  • Options
    Jamie vardy would be a good addition to the squad!
  • Options
    would let stephens go out on loan for a month to get games and get back to his best because we have plenty of center midfielders and there is no need to rush him back to fitness. he is a good player but we have hollands, hughes, pritchard, bover, alonso and russell. would be much better to loan him out for the month to a league two side then when he comes back he is fully fit and has had some game time.
  • Options
    would let stephens go out on loan for a month to get games and get back to his best because we have plenty of center midfielders and there is no need to rush him back to fitness. he is a good player but we have hollands, hughes, pritchard, bover, alonso and russell. would be much better to loan him out for the month to a league two side then when he comes back he is fully fit and has had some game time.
    I give up you win. Wibble wibble. BTW may I ask how old you are ?
  • Options
    Wow....really?

Really?

Naaah!
  • Options
    Bit harsh guys.
  • Options
    Bover is out on loan anyway so the only creative midfielder left is Hollands. He will be eased back by CP from the bench so no need to go anywhere on loan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sounds like good man management to me. CP recognising that when fit Stephens would expect to be starting and now must be close. Rather than say " we are top and doing very well thanks so knuckle down and you'll get your chance" he's said I won't rush him back which is tantamount to the same thing but easier on the players ear.