Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Songs for the squad (well most of them)

edited January 2012 in General Charlton
Don't normally bother too much about songs for players as most of the time they hardly warrant that much praise. However this season everyone deserves a bit of a singalong in their honour. Using some already well used dittys plus a few of my own ideas and some of the best ones posted on here what do you reckon.

Ben Hamer - (Outkast - Hey ya) Hamer clap x4 Hamer.
Chris Solly - We've got Chris Solly he's fucking quality.
Mike Morrison - Na na na na na na na na na na na Michael Morrison, Morrison, Michael Morrison.
Matt Taylor - Matt Taylor woh oh, Matt Taylor woh oh oh oh. He came from Exeter, he'll fookin murder ya.
Rhoys Wiggins - (Pigbag) da da da da Rhoysee Wiggins da da da da.
Danny Hollands - Hallo hallo Danny Hollands Danny Hollands hallo.
Bradley Pritchard - Who needs Frank Lampard we've got Brad Pritchard.
Johnnie Jackson - Johnnie oh Johnnie Jackson scores wonder goals for me do do do do do do do do.
BWP - He's better than Shaun. or using the same tune - BWP BWP, he's a bit deadly, BWP.
Yann Kermorgant - (Boney M) Yann ee Kermorgant tra la la la la la. (French national anthem) la la la la la la la la la la Yann ee Yann ee Kermorgant.

Could do with something new for saturday and the top of the table clash. Any other ideas. Short and sweet and easy to remember.

Comments

• Think JJ deserves someting better
  • I know. Just new words to the same tune. Never a fan of it anyway but as skipper agreed he deserves better.
  • What happened to the Johnnie Jackson runs down the wing for me?
  • How could i have forgotten that. Oops! We still need something a bit better for captain fantastic though.
  • edited January 2012
    Oh Danny Hollands, you are the love of my life, oh Danny Hollands, I'll let you shag my wife, oh Danny Hollands, we want bandy legs too
  • Came up with one for Nabby Sarr

To the tune of Ruby, Ruby, Ruby

Nabby Nabby Nabby
    Saaaarrrrrr
    He’s gonna do you do you do you
    Saaaarrrrr
    Nabby Nabby Nabby

I’ll get me coat