Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

burgled last night..

On holiday at the moment and coming home tomorrow, phone call 1st thing this morning from neighbour to tell me I've been burgled...f**king wanna hope I don't catch up with them.

Doesn't sound 'too bad' from numerous conversations with neighbour / police etc today.....but still!!, house currently secure but a crime scene

Rant over

Comments

• Options
    Really sorry to hear that. Hope they catch the scumbags. Good luck.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    orrible f***ing burglars .. burglary should carry a mandatory 5 year jail sentence .. breaking into another's house and violating their property is TOTALLY out of order. Trouble is, jail only seems to be an option for the courts after a half dozen offences, and of course, old bill have got to catch the bastard who did the filthy deed
  • Options
    Wrong 'uns. Where in Eltham? Been a few near us recently.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that Dan.
  • Options
    Very sorry to hear that, it sucks! hope the police catch the scumbags.
  • Options
    Scum

I hate burglars, them peado's and rapists should be used as a replacement for the fox and let the gentry hunt them in the way they did poor mister fox
  • Options
    One of the few times I'd support hardline Sharia Law. Dirty little scumbags need their hands chopping off!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Lowlife

It's bad enough losing your belongings but to know that some scumbag has beem walking round your house.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that. I hope they catch the vermin responsible.
  • Options
    Gutted, try and have a few beers and enjoy your last night away
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm sorry pal, what an awful way to end your holiday.
  • Options
    hope they catch the scum soon as poss
  • Options
    sorry to hear that, happened to us a few years back.

these people are utter scum & your comment about catching up with them......chances are you may not have to look further than you think.
  • Options
    That's terrible :/ Hope everything isn't actually too bad :/
  • Options
    tossers. We had our front door kicked in not so long ago. Police came round - no leads - but said there are a small handful of families who account for something like 80% of the crime near us. Just goes to show...
  • Options
    I get called to a few burglaries to change locks ect and its never nice.

Sorry to here that Eltham Addick.

To everyone..... If you have a UPVC door/Multipoint doors (the ones where you have to lift the handle up) always lock it with the at night or when you go out as just closing it and lifting the handle up is not good enough.
  • Options
    Rotten way to end a holiday. Sorry to hear.

Got a mate in the Old Bill and he said to me recently that Greenwich borough has, and is being hit substantially at the moment.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that dan , hope it's not to bad mate.
  • Options
    Bastards mate , not nice at all . There was a few in the Bexley area last week including the pikey scum nicking some coats out of our porch
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry to hear that.
  • Options
    I live in Eltham. I will be tightening up security.

Sorry to hear that though. Bad times indeed
  • Options
    3 of my immediate neighbours in East Greenwich - all elderly (over 80) were burgled or had attempted burglaries straight after xmas. One of them was so distraught she had to be taken to hospital. If they come to my door there's a 7" kitchen knife waiting for them!
    Do the police actually take fingerprints, dna, etc in these cases? Or do they not bother & just issue a crime number for insurance, as they do with car break-ins?
  • Options
    My sister lived in Belvedere a few years ago. Was burgled. Police came out 3 days later! If it's not a crime in progress then they are not interested.
  • Options
    My Mum and Dad live in Lee near the World of Leather roundabout. They got burgled a couple of years back but scared the burglers off so didn't get away with much but my Mum signed up to these Neighbourhood watch e-mails afterwards and there's a burglary or attempted burglary virtually every week in the nearby roads.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear it mate. We had ADT alarm fitted when they did our place to nic the new motor. Im sure it is in no way full proof , but it makes it a little harder for em.

Was in Queen Eliz hospital for a blood test yesterday (so was half the World) huge huge que and the guy on the counter says " there are lots of junkys its always busy" not totaly sure what they look like but have to say i didnt see many which looked "junky" to me, but drugs do feed crime waves.
  • Options
    Hate f****ing burlglars! Gray9 im near Winn Rd i had an attempted one and my mate opposite got done last summer, new porch additional locks and burglar alarm,,,,much expense down to some orrible junkie scum,,,i know this cos the ob got him!!
  • Options
    JOHNNY73
    Not defending the OB but you have to take into account how understaffed they are. Yeah, it's not very satisfying when you're on the end of a crime (been there myself). We all want them to send the best csi unit along with a detective that rivals sherlock but unfortunately, the govt don't see policing as a priority for the like of us common folk.
    Wrong but true................
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that EA, hope they catch the pr*cks
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Sorry to hear you've been done. Happened to me many years ago and definitely the worst aspect is that some low-life has been in your house.

OB too busy catching motorists 3mph over the limit!