Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thierry Henry

WSSWSS
edited January 2012 in Other Football and Sports
Typical eh?

Comments

• Options
    Couldn't make it up
  • Options
    Great stuff. Quality player
  • Options
    Had to happen
  • Options
    Probably the best player to ever grace the premier league, he had everything...pace, strength, power, skill, vision, goal scoring instinct....the right player, in the right team, with the right manager at the right time
  • Options
    Probably the best player to ever grace the premier league, he had everything...pace, strength, power, skill, vision, goal scoring instinct....the right player, in the right team, with the right manager at the right time
    Hard to disagree with that.
  • Options
    I'm no Gooner but he shows that he is still a class above the current crop of players in that team.
  • Options
    He didn't have everything as he was useless in the air
  • Options
    my favourite non charlton player of recent times, class.
  • Options
    Best player I've ever seen at The Valley. Narrowly pips Gordon Riddick
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Even Becks is loving it.
  • Options
    Typical Henry cutting in from the left, got nothing on JJ though!
  • Options
    Super first touch and great finish....would lobe him to come back and score a load of goals
  • Options
    Remember the backheel against us when we thought that our Jonny Fortune had him marshalled... Was stunning, that!
  • Options
    Stupidly composed in-front of goal, makes you wonder why some players can't ever seem to do what he does and simply roll it into the corner.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Would he have been as good if he had been born in Catford and been called Terry Henry (Tel Enry).
  • Options
    some things are just meant to be - made me :)
  • Options
    He showed Arshavin that you don't have to kick the hell out of the ball to score. Nice composed pass into the goal (something that Jimmy Greaves used to do many moons ago for Chelsea and later, Spurs.)
  • Options
    They have Spurs in his last game, could be quite a farewell.
  • Options
    Would be like us welcoming home Super Clive. If only.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was he useless in the air or did Arsenal just not get crosses over head height into the box?

• Options
    Was he useless in the air or did Arsenal just not get crosses over head height into the box?

Great great player but heading wasn't his strong suit.

• Options
    Would he have been as good if he had been born in Catford and been called Terry Henry (Tel Enry).
    hahaha
  • Options
    Think he might re-sign permanently!
  • Options
    9/4 fgs...
  • Options
    I got him at 7/1 to score next goal as soon as he came off the bench...thank you theirry!
  • Options
    Was there tonight with work. Fairytale stuff.
  • Options
    Got to say, if I were to pick a "best premiership team" he'd be one of the first names in it. Not expecting the Thierry of old but shows he can still do a job this season.
  • Options
    The man is class............va, va voom