Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Latest negative post for today - I dont rate Solly!

edited January 2012 in Root
Wasnt me but a bloke behind, first five minutes and the outburst came..."I just dont rate him...he cant pass a ball"

As other posts this evening have proved, you get allsorts when the support increases like today.....

Comments

• I don't know what that bloke was taking but  it certainly wasn't healthy.
  • That Kermigant  geezer - he's shite as well...
  • Just going to kill myself......bye (what an idiot) next he'll be saying doc should sort ahead off morro and would like mcoxo back!
  • POWELL OUT! Sullivan didn't score today. Poor tactics.
  • Totally agree with him.  Solly is a pile of garbage and Yann a waste of space.  Bring back Francis and Mooney!
  • Green can't cross to save his life, where's Therry Racon when you need him...
  • BWP couldn't score in 700 mins of football! Wait a minute...........
  • edited January 2012
    The improvement from Chris this season has been astounding IMO. Very pleased for him.
  • I had a 'Pritchard just ain't good enough' bloke behind me
  • edited January 2012
    Wish we could round these idiots up and put them in their own section. You only have to listen to some of the comments at games to see how ignorant some people are. The problem is, most people who don't know about a subject tend to keep quiet about thier views!

It puzzles me how some of them earn enough money to afford to go to games.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bloke in front of me said kermorgant isn't good enough and euell should be starting ahead of him.

Then one next to him said our club was finished when we sold talal el kak. We have some right helmets that follow us
  • All clubs do to be fair though.
  • Solly is good but a little too tall for a world class right back.

• Wish we could round these idiots up and put them in their own section.
    It puzzles me how some of them earn enough money to afford to go to games.
    No, just round them up and section them.

• I had one guy in front of me asking his mate why we hadn't sung the Semedo song yet, some people are unbelievable!
  • Sounds like a load of people who havent bothered going since the Premier League days.
  • You can tell these divs are not regulars then. Just glad they weren't standing near me or they would have been given a right earful.
  • Solly is quality.
  • Solly is quality.
    Glad you took notice of the non swearing thread ;0)
  • I had one guy in front of me asking his mate why we hadn't sung the Semedo song yet, some people are unbelievable!
    Yeh i couldn't believe no one was singing Scott Parkers name? ;-0
  • Sponsored links:

• I was gutted we didn't sing the Steve Gritts got no hair song.
  • Stevie Gritts got no hair ? Since when ?
  • @SE7toSG3 A bloke behind me said that about Silly too. Idiots. Luckily two Scottish lads corrected him! Every week at home a bloke behind me slates BWP. Some people have no idea.
  • Yeah Solly is chite, but at least he is better than that waster Messi.
  • To be honest I haven't been happy with BWP lately and I don't personally rate Green at least ahead of Wagstaff but can't see the point in shouting f off green or f off WP which I keep hearing. Everyone has their own opinions but no need to shout abuse.
  • Green is class! More than capable of playing Championship football.
  • Didn't hear any negative comments about anyone in P3, must have been where all the good fans were seated.

As for Solly, he has improved massively this season and his dad shouldn't be making negative comments about his passing.
  • I am a great believer in everybody's right to an opinion but some people's opinions are so patently ignorantly wrong it is just staggering!!!
  • Latest positive comment...that guy is a complete prat, probably someone gave him a ticket to his first game.
  • Maybe he's right, CAFC Twitter retweeted that Chris Solly got a 5/10 in the Sunday Times. He is too short to be a good player after all.