Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Never ever seen fans like that

edited January 2012 in Root

Fulham fans were literally silent for 90 mins today which from Fulham i sort of expected, but what i couldn't understand was that during the entire game no matter what song was sung at them or how many goals were scored none of them even moved other than casually stand up and clap, apart from 3 in the middle of the stand to the right who tried to sing to us. I've never seen anything like that in my life there support was unbelievably bad!

Comments

• Options
    When we were a Premier League side and we played lower league opposition in the cup we were a lot worse I can assure you.
  • Options
    It was pathetic wasnt it. I was expecting Fulham to be bad,but they literally didnt sing a song. They are all saying on their forum how it was a nothing game to them, but surely if your there supporting your team it doesnt matter what game it is, you still get behind the team! Worst fans I have ever seen.
  • Options
    Hold on how is it possible to be worse? Silence for 90 mins and no one even moving. Impossible to be worse than that, i know i've never been to a charlton game thats been even close to that...
  • Options
    I always thought that Arsenal were bad, but today was shocking!
  • Options
    When we were in the Premiership playing 3rd round ties our support was poor, but it was no near as bad as that. They literally didnt sing a song, and even when they scored we outsung them.
  • Options
    I always thought that Arsenal were bad, but today was shocking!

Arsenal is the closest to what I witnessed today but I can honestly say I have never seen such an apathetic crowd in all my years of following Charlton.
    You have to wonder how many of them were actually fans of Fulham and not just tourists.
  • Options
    It was beyond not singing, they didn't make a sound, no shouting, no cheering, absolutely nothing. It was just unbelievable...craven cottage has got to be uniquely bad.
  • Options

As they say on their forum; to them it was a nothing game, to us it was our cup final - hence why we took 7k there

• Options
    Even when the first goal went in it had to be one of the quietest celebrations I've ever heard!
  • Options

As they say on their forum; to them it was a nothing game, to us it was our cup final - hence why we took 7k there

Our cup final ? I don't think so.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We took 7,000 because we honestly thought we'd beat them and get into the 4th round. Do Fulham really think they are that a bigger giant that we would want to see them!? Mugs!!!
  • Options
    When we were a Premier League side and we played lower league opposition in the cup we were a lot worse I can assure you.
    No we was never that bad. Always a song or 2 but more than 3 people. Stop trying to put more negative stuff about are club when it's not true.

• Options

I did'nt hear them cheering once even when they scored they did'nt go mad they just stood up and clap 

• Options
    Exactly The Valley has never ever been anywhere even close to that, you must have gone on a non-matchday, woops! Yeah i heard a distant ripple of applause when they scored getting less and less every time. Our cup final!? Smaller ground, smaller club, worse and less fans, worse history, 3RD ROUND of the FA cup and against a team we was playing every season five years ago except for the countless years they've been below us in the league!
  • Options

Our cup final ? I don't think so.
    Our Cup Final ...........Your having a laugh ......get out more
  • Options
    Anyone know how many was there today?

• Options
  • Options
    20k I think
  • Options
    Anyone know how many was there today?

20,317 on out site
  • Options
    Cheers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I always like to swap teams and put them in our position, if Fulham were league one they would get about 10K all the tourists wouldn't go, great job getting to a Europa League final but they never will have a massive following, whereas I think our support has held up well at home just a shame the away support isn't always there but it has got better especially as now all the kids who watched us in the prem are now old enough to go on there own.
  • Options
    Don't worry about it too much folks, next week will make up for it, you will be deafened by The Wednesday.
  • Options
    Yeah...
  • Options
    Don't worry about it too much folks, next week will make up for it, you will be deafened by The Wednesday.

Games on Saturday
  • Options
    HA ha TROTTA such a original comeback.
  • Options
    Oh God, she's back again. Just plain weird that one.
  • Options
    Why because I post on here?
  • Options
    Will you be there OWLS1867?
  • Options
    Silly question Jake
  • Options
    You're on a Charlton forum at 1am?