Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall's slide towards relegation continues

Bristol C 1-0 Milwall

Nicky Maynard stoppage time winner.

Bristol C leapfrog Millwall who are now 21st. 

Comments

• Options
    Looks like their gonna need more than a Jackett this winter...
  • Options
    Looks like their gonna need more than a Jackett this winter...
    Impressive.

• Options
    We will wave to them as we pass them on the way up. just wish it was our other south London neighbours.
  • Options
    Much as i'd like it to happen i still think they'll get out of it , if they sack Jackett , then i def think they'll go down.
  • Options
    Gutted for them, even more gutted for nolly.
  • Options
    Poor Racon and his ' massive club'
  • Options
    Nice to see them get some of their own medicine with bristol city scoring in "millwall time"
    But as much as I dream of passing the scum on the way up it is only a dream cos they'll jam their way out of it just like palace did when wednesday made their pathetic attempt to stay up and send palace down
  • Options
    I really think we should concentrate on what is happening to us and not get drawn into gloating over local rivals. 

I hate where we are and I envy them and Palarse being in the league above. Its what we do and where we are that's important to me.
  • Options
    Nice to see them get some of their own medicine with bristol city scoring in "millwall time"
    But as much as I dream of passing the scum on the way up it is only a dream cos they'll jam their way out of it just like palace did when wednesday made their pathetic attempt to stay up and send palace down
    "Millwall time"? First time I've ever heard that term! What are we, the Manchester United of the South!!?

Said on another thread, if you can't score you won't get points...we can't score. Could be a painful last few months of the season unless the new loan signing starts scoring.

Our current sop scorer was nicked NYE for breaking someones jaw in a club in Herts....
  • Options
    Millwall in years gone by loved a late one or two goals in injury time
    And obviously the two that stick out were when we were 2 up in the 88th minute @ the old den ,in the late 80s and millwall snaked 2 late ones to break our hearts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    202 Millwall at Bristol last night OohAaah....
  • Options
    lets worry about ourselves first eh !!!.
  • Options
    Happy days
  • Options
    I would hate to get in a fight with big Hendo
  • Options

Thought that was ok for a Tuesday night trip to Bristol on the 3rd of January!

202 mad people in my opinion!

• Options
    I expect oohaah can find a stat for a night game when we were sh*te in the Championship, to show we wouldn't have had many more down there.
  • Options

202 pwopa nawty people in my opinion!

• Options

202 mad people in my opinion!

we played bristol city away tuesday feb 3rd in our championship relegation season and took a mammoth 253 when our average home support was around 19k(excluding away fans)

i only deal in facts mr kinsie and obviously they don't sit pretty with some 

• Options

1-0 to Ooh Ahh, AGAIN

Dont mix with the master.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

lol

i knew there was a reason i kept these programmes and away stats files close to me at all times

• Options
    At that time we was 9 points adrift from safety at the bottom of the table tbf
  • Options
    At that time we was 9 points adrift from safety at the bottom of the table tbf

Memories, eh . Those were the days ...
  • Options
    Would prefer it to be the stripey bastards myself.
  • Options
    Would prefer it to be the stripey bastards myself.

same here ... I want revenge at the Toolbox next season
  • Options
    I never understand the only worry about ourselves mentality. What does it mean? Avoid looking stupid in the future or someone how influence what's going on here?

202 is nothing to be ashamed of.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Millwall haven't properly replaced Morrison , which was always going to be hard to do, i'm sure they'll bring someone in the transfer window , problem is they are at the wrong end of the table , and with smallish crowds not an attractive proposition.

I'd hate to be a player at Millwall when things are not going well, i think they punched above their weight last season . and will be doing well to stay up.
  • Options
    Millwall haven't properly replaced Morrison , which was always going to be hard to do, i'm sure thye'll bring someone in the transfer window , problem is they are at the wrong end of the table , and with smallish crowds not an attractive proposition.

I'd hate to be a player at Millwall when things are not going well, i think they punched above their weight last season . and will be doing well to stay up.

Not sure who we are going to attract to bang in the goals we need. This should've been solved in the summer.

Will be very happy to stay up by the skin of our teeth & hopefully strengthen in the summer. With our budgets though not sure how much we can strengthen by!

• Options
    I still think they will stay up, enough quality in the team to get out of it. A lot worse teams in that league.
  • Options

I hope they go down but I expect them to stay up as we know the New Den is an intimatating place to go to and they will always pick up points at home............

Told my 8 yr old son this morning that I'd love them to go down & us to get promoted as I do not want to go there again next season. He asked me why not & I had to explain to him that unlike most other Championship & League 1 grounds he would have to wait half an hour at the end just to be let out...............on asking why I had to tell him that the Police could not "guarantee his safety" otherwise.  He then agreed that he would love to see them relegated this season !!!!