Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Am I the only one watching the darts?

The aussie absolutely destroyed the jock earlier (got him at 9/1).
I would have this over premier league dross, all day
Proper sportsmen..

Comments

• Options

Watched it the other night and the place was rocking!

• Options
    You not m8 been watching all day and the wade v part game earlier was prob the best match I've seen in years. Can't wait for lakeside as a couple of my mates have qualified this year clive barden who drew ted hankey and steve dugglas who got gary robson for the second year running. Got to fancy lewis in the pdc tho when he fires he's unstoppable
  • Options

it's mental the atmosphere at the darts , a few years back it used to be quiet as the players were throwing, now it's a free for all , total pandemonium and barracking and cheering of the players allowed

love it

• Options
    I was there last week. Watched Anderson v Artut. Cracking game. Got absolutely banjoed! Love the darts and looking forward to Frimley Green on the 7th Jan.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Was there Thursday afternoon right at the front, supping a few pints, watching the fantastic darts, leering over the lovely walkon ladies and Kim Huybrechets's stunning girlfriend.
  • Options
    The geezer playing tonight vs the long haired hippy fella looked a bit like Yann
  • Options
    I'm not having them as sportsmen! Simon Whitlock has been playing with a broken ankle!

Cracking day, exciting and entertaining. But not a sport!
  • Options
    Never been to the darts but have heard its a great laugh, is there any trouble there when everyone is pissed up or is it all OK?
  • Options
    No trouble at all. There are bouncers everywhere anyway so if anything does look like it is going to kick off you have one of those big lumps having a quiet word in your ear! Very friendly and very messy though once the beer starts flowing.  
  • Options
    Had a great day there on Wednesday.

The songs going between the tables and stands were quality.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No trouble at all. There are bouncers everywhere anyway so if anything does look like it is going to kick off you have one of those big lumps having a quiet word in your ear! Very friendly and very messy though once the beer starts flowing.  

Thanks! I had always wondered!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Think it was thursday night I see a few fans at the back doing the poznan !!

I went to a couple of the finals at the circus tavern many moons ago and there was a little bit of aggro outside , just pissed up northern football fans scrapping with each other
  • Options
    Went on Tuesday night and really good as always.  Have been to 1 session every year since it moved to Ally Pally and although it is expensive it is a great day/night out.
  • Options
    How much are tickets for seats / tables, are the tables worth the extra, and how far in advance do you normally have to book ? Ta
  • Options
    Depends what round you go to. We went to the last 16 on Wednesday afternoon and was in the stand cost us £28 I think. Booked them on the Monday before.

If you want the tables you need to do it when they come out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

£30 quid each for table seats, you have to book well in advance. My friends bought their tickets back in september. Value for money in my opinion as you get a good few hours darts. This was for the qualifiers so tickets probably a little bit cheaper than the later rounds.

• Options
    Sitting in the stand you had a better view than most of those on the back tables.
  • Options
    Ally pally is easier to get tickets for than lakeside. You can buy for the early rounds at ally pally almost up to the day sometimes. But as lakeside is a lot smaller and the tickets are a lot harder to get hold of. and if you want final stages you normaly have to get a package for the early rounds as well
  • Options

We went Thursday afternoon, stood in the back corner giving the seats loads of abuse.

Cracking day out and better atmosphere than a lot of football matches I have been to.

Can imagine it can get a bit tasty later on, mixing beered up football fans from North and South in one room.

Just a shame that the Ally Pally is in the arse end of nowhere, but darts is getting bigger and bigger, wouldnt surprise me to see it at Wembley Arena or the O2 in the next 3 years.

• Options
    I went to the O2 to see the Premier League at the beginning of the year and I think Ally Pally edged it to be honest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Tables noramlly cost a tenner more than the seats, which go up in price round by round.  With the booking fee it cost me £111 for 2 table seats for the Semis.

Always get my tickets when they go on sale in June/July.  You can get prioirty for the tickets by subsribing to the PDC.TV for £25 a year, which gives you a week priority for all TV events

• Options
    Saw a Danny Green sign yesterday
  • Options
    Watched it all pretty much. The Wade Part game yesterday was unreal. Top quality entertainment. 

Still think Wade will win it. 
  • Options
    Haha, I saw that. The surname was in green. Wondered if he got booked for a reason!
  • Options

Tables noramlly cost a tenner more than the seats, which go up in price round by round.  With the booking fee it cost me £111 for 2 table seats for the Semis.

Always get my tickets when they go on sale in June/July.  You can get prioirty for the tickets by subsribing to the PDC.TV for £25 a year, which gives you a week priority for all TV events

Where do you buy from, someone like Ticketmaster ?
  • Options
    Grew up watching Eric Bristow, and John Lowe, can't believe how much the atmosphere has changed , looks like a party going on, more noisier than going to Charlton?
  • Options
    unreal second semi final , play stopped cos theres wind blowing across the oche !!
  • Options
    Lewis has gone to pieces
  • Options

unreal second semi final , play stopped cos theres wind blowing across the oche !!

Tis the season for Brussel Sprouts...........