Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone doing Corporate Hospitality at Orient?

edited December 2011 in General Charlton

I expect a lot of old players and backroom staff from both clubs will be around.

I wonder if Paul Went is still Orients match day host in the lounge, for obvious reasons he loves it when we go there?

Comments

• Options

Can this still be booked? Any idea what needs to be done to arrange it?

• Options

Cant be that much dearer than a regular ticket £25 for a game on Sky. Thieving cnuts.

• Options

Can this still be booked? Any idea what needs to be done to arrange it?

You may get lucky stoney, though it's very late in the day.......not sure if there will be anyone at Orient today but you can phone the hospitality/ conference and events direct line  0871-310-1885 and ask for Lucy Gammons or Chris Pope, tickets are £60....with usual match day hospitality features. This does not include parking though. I have another number here you might also try.......0871-310-1881.

Alternatively you could try calling the clubs main number.........I don't have it myself.

Good luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Cant be that much dearer than a regular ticket £25 for a game on Sky. Thieving cnuts.

To be fair this is a huge game for them SE10..........they are a massively cash strapped 1st Division club (one of many) so I can see where they're coming from.
  • Options
    With SE10 on this, was gonna take the family over but not at those prices when it's on Sky.

• Options
    With SE10 on this, was gonna take the family over but not at those prices when it's on Sky.
    Somewhat OTT calling them TC's if I may say so.
  • Options
    No, I agree. 25 quid for a live sky game is a piss take. Enjoy your corporate !
  • Options
    i thought 23 quid was a piss take tbh
  • Options
    No, I agree. 25 quid for a live sky game is a piss take. Enjoy your corporate !

We've done similar things in the past............particularly when we were in The Prem. I can remember many a time away fans complaing about us hiking the price up for certain games...all clubs do it Bart especially for big fixtures.

This is their biggest game of the season, no it's not nice to see them 'crank up the price' but it is understandable under the circumstances. I'm not condoning it...........just saying it's understandable.

• Options
    All clubs may do it, but its still a piss take. Really want to go tomorrow but can't justify a 25 quid outlay for a tv game during the Xmas period. Other priorities and all that. sure I'm not alone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All clubs may do it, but its still a piss take. Really want to go tomorrow but can't justify a 25 quid outlay for a tv game during the Xmas period. Other priorities and all that. sure I'm not alone.

Nope. Me too.
  • Options

Don't we charge away fans £25?

• Options

Saying that, I'm the mug who's paying them prices.

• Options
    Just been quoted £30 for a 4 mile cab drive for me, missus and 3 kids tomorrow night. They won't be getting a new year tip.
  • Options

Don't we charge away fans £25?

Yes
  • Options
    Just been quoted £30 for a 4 mile cab drive for me, missus and 3 kids tomorrow night. They won't be getting a new year tip.
    Christmas eve they wanted £40 from new cross to Eltham

• Options
    I only wanted to go from chelsfield to orpington
  • Options

I expect a lot of old players and backroom staff from both clubs will be around.

I wonder if Paul Went is still Orients match day host in the lounge, for obvious reasons he loves it when we go there?

Paul Went was still in attendance at the end of last season at the O's.  Assume he is still there hosting, as you say has a soft spot for us.