Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Recommend that person thread

edited December 2011 in Not Sports Related
It's 1:30am and I'm thinking to myself where can I find a good plumber, I suddenly have a brain wave why don't we have a "recommend that person thread"

Bare with me..

If someone's after a plumber/gardener/electrician/hair dresser etc then why not use this great network on Charlton life to recommend to each other that trustworthy person.

Sometimes the best people for the job are ones we can trust and recommend...

If you need someone, know someone please put it all below...

Comments

• edited December 2011
    My brother-in-law is a window fitter when he's not a fireman. So if anyone needs one, I thought I might say he is extremely reliable and very reasonable. But if you type 'Taylored Windows' into google, you'll be able to see that out of 77 jobs on mybuilder.com, he has 100% positive feedback. So you don't really need me to tell you. :)
  • Anyone know a good carpet fitter?
  • I can now recommend a good electriction in the Orpington area...
  • I can recommend a good plumber/gas engineer, he's on CL!
  • And he'll wear a flag if you ask him nicely.
  • It's 1:30am and I'm thinking to myself where can I find a good plumber, I suddenly have a brain wave why don't we have a "recommend that person thread"

Bare with me..

If someone's after a plumber/gardener/electrician/hair dresser etc then why not use this great network on Charlton life to recommend to each other that trustworthy person.

I'm not getting naked for ANYONE..
    i do - let me know mate
    i do - let me know mate
    I do too, but my guy would probably want you to buy the carpet off him. Inbox me if you're interested.
  • If anyone ever needs a wood/laminate floor fitter or a Tree Surgeon/Landscape Gardener - let me know. Both are highly recommended, trustworthy and have done work for me in the past that has been superb.
  • Our resident flag wearing plumber comes highly recommended here.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm looking for someone that knows a bit about rail tracks, preferably Euston. If they know anything about Magic cards and Canada it would be a bonus.
  • If anyone ever needs a wood/laminate floor fitter or a Tree Surgeon/Landscape Gardener - let me know. Both are highly recommended, trustworthy and have done work for me in the past that has been superb.

message in your inbox
    Nope...You know any ?
    Nope...You know any ?
    LOL MOG..........Happy New Year fella!
  • It's 1:30am and I'm thinking to myself where can I find a good plumber, I suddenly have a brain wave why don't we have a "recommend that person thread"

Bare with me..

I'm not getting naked for ANYONE..
    Very funny. Hope this thread can help some people out.
  • Whereabouts in the cray do you live
  • Whereabouts in the cray do you live
    St Paul's. I'll let you know about these tickets monday pal.

Why do you ask? Plan on stalking me?
  • That's where I live, just trying to work out how you didn't know where the bull was if you live in St Pauls Cray
  • Someone said there was a bull near dartford. I know the one near the homebase. Unless of course I'm lieing and I in fact live in gillingham.
  • edited December 2011
    Someone said there was a bull near dartford. I know the one near the homebase. Unless of course I'm lieing and I in fact live in gillingham.
    There's one in Horton Kirby it's a free house that specializes in real ales, often wins best beer awards and has a lot of Camra events on throughout the year.
  • Sponsored links:

• The Horton Kirby,Real Ales, Camra fella ? 

Why should I recommend Him ?
  • edited January 2012
    The Horton Kirby,Real Ales, Camra fella ? 

Why should I recommend Him ?

Haven't you got a last minute 2011 carpet to lay P?

Horton Kirby is of course near Darrtford and I was letting folks know that this was the one being asked about by CrayAddick.

• Anyone know of a good, cheapish kitchen fitter?
  • I subscribe to Which? magazine and as a result get Which? local. Never been ripped off by a trader I have found on there.
  • Anyone know a decent Championship Manager looking for work?
  • Anyone know of a decent & reliable builder for an extension in the Medway (Rainham) area, would appreciate you dropping me a message.............
  • Anyone know a decent Championship Manager looking for work?

Chris Powell ;-)
  • edited February 2015
    Can anyone recommend a good football club owner? The club I support needs a new one.