Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who else is working?

City is the quietest I've known, absolutley deserted....got another hour left in me and then off down the pub, didn't last past 1.30 yesterday

not bothering tomorrow after the last 2 days in here, got 4 people out of 30 on our floor (done my bit anyway!)

Comments

• Options
    I'm here. Was working till 5.45pm yesterday, very busy. Canary Wharf itself is very quiet though.
  • Options

Yep, full day yesterday and today, quiet as anything, even got a seat on the train the last 2 days, shame it'll never last.

• Options
    Working ... but thankfully from home ... little email traffic so finishing in an hour or so.
  • Options
    I'm here. Was working till 5.45pm yesterday, very busy. Canary Wharf itself is very quiet though.
    Yes, very quiet in CW - nice drive in though for once!
  • Options
    At home working missus got me varnishing cupboards ....least she is at work so some solace to be had !!!!
  • Options
    yep, i'm up at broadgate and it's very quiet. leaving at 1 and heading to the pub.
  • Options
    I'm in, working hard! Doing late starts (refuse to pay peak fares on the train when it's off-peak service!). Will be in again tomorrow but finishing early.
  • Options
    working fom home today, but the kids (ages 8, 7 & 5) are making a lot of noise so will probably go to the office tomorrow.
  • Options

In Bishopsgate and it's as dead as Dillinger. HArdly anyone in and the most I have had to do so far is get ITV player working for someone that wanted to watch Downton Abbey!

• Options
    At home. Hot toast and cuppa. Take dog for a walk. Luvly jubbly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah the City is like a morgue, might go home soon.
  • Options
    started work yesterday, today has been like a dream and I am finishing up soon
  • Options
    Yep. Had to have a manager in on Weds, Thurs, Fri. Have shared a day each between the 3 of us. Full day.
  • Options

I believe I am here (Oxford Circus), but was at the Ally Pally for the darts last night, so not absolutely sure where I am!!   ;-)

• Options
    am working in the city ..not busy but ticking over

but its safer than shopping in the west end !
  • Options
    Agreed re city.  Completely pointless being here, me and one other.  10-4 is all im doing.

• Options
    Full Day Wed/Thur/Fri but phones are not ringing that much & drive in to work and home is dead, don't mind it to be honest although it is stopping me from going out drinking each evening.
  • Options
    I am. Was off yesterday resting after two games in two days. Got a stinking cold so very tempted to take it off but did make it in and I am very quiet. I am hoping to be gone between 4 and 5. Tomorrow I'll be out like a flash at 12.30.
  • Options
    Me  very hard apart from the occasional look at this site. Off again tomorrorw over  New Year. Going to leave 5 latest today
  • Options
    I started at 07.30 and hope to be out of the door by 15:30,very quiet about 20-30 people in out of 300 odd and i think tomorrow will be worse.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Agreed to doing 2 days "working from home" this week, but have been doing a few hours each day over the period, so may be able to pop to the pub tomorrow afternoon.
  • Options
    I am in the office today.  Worked till 6.30 yesterday and likely to do the same today.  Very quiet but loads of catching up to do after a manic run up to Xmas.  Canary Wharf very quiet though and not many peope sat around me.
  • Options
    I'm in and am sick of all the chocolates round the office and ripped my shirt this morning. Being made to stick it out till 5, i deserve a medal.
  • Options
    I'm working at trying to increase the size of my waistline. Just polished off a great pile of Christmas cheese...Yum Yum
  • Options
    I'm in and am sick of all the chocolates round the office and ripped my shirt this morning. Being made to stick it out till 5, i deserve a medal.
    did you rip your shirt as your gut bust out of it after all the office chocolates?
  • Options
    I'm just clumsy so caught it on something. Jumper for the rest of the day in an office where the windows aren't open and radiators are stuck on full blast.
  • Options
    I'm int he office - working on projects. Only five other people here, so (luckily) I don't have to backfill any user support.
  • Options

no, watching the darts.

• Options
    Quite like the quietness of it. Would be doing f.all at home anyway so may aswell save the Annual leave
  • Options

no, watching the darts.

ive got a tenner on the artist!