Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sheff Utd vs Notts County

Alright then Addicks, who do we want to win? 
A Notts win would keep the rest of the pack close together points wise, but I for one would like a Sheff win. 
Why? To see them go above the Wendies of course! 

Thoughts anyone? 

Comments

• Funny though it would be if the Wendies drop out of the top two, it would be much better for us if Notts win or it's a draw. I don't want to see our lead cut.
  • WSSWSS
    edited December 2011
    Nah, County win.

Maintain that gap to third place at 9 points.
  • Nah, County win.

Maintain that gap to second place at 9 points.
    8 points

Notts County win for me please. We need as big a gap as possible with January and Feb looking to be massive months for us.
  • All (sensible) CAFC are notts c for an afternoon ;-)
  • Nah, County win.

Maintain that gap to second place at 9 points.
    8 points

Notts County win for me please. We need as big a gap as possible with January and Feb looking to be massive months for us.
    Quite right, I meant to third.  
  • Not bothered too much.  It might be better for us for County to win, then again I don't really see it making a difference.  For comedy value a United win would be amusing.
  • Definitely want a county win but it wont happen. 2-0 United
  • Notts County a goal up after 20.
  • County win for me.

Keep our 3 win cushion please!
  • Hopefully County win, they won't get top 2 while Sheff Utd are going to be up there with Hudders, mk and Wednesday
  • Sponsored links:

• Testicales !!!!

• edited December 2011
    Quite a good game this. Been impressed with some of Sheff Utd's play. County aren't bad either.
  • I don't think much of county.. think they will cave in 2nd half.... Hope im wrong but think they will go on to lose 4-1 2nd half...
  • County`s defending is woeful, why didn`t Sodje  attempt to cut out that cross for the goal? Giving Sheff Utd far too much space out wide too.
  • cock and balls
  • Notts c completely switched off for that throw.

At least it upsets the Wendy's just that little bit more
  • Swines. Sheehan own goal gives Untied the lead. County under the cosh a bit.
  • are utd ahad of weds on points now?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2011
    are utd ahad of weds on points now?
    Yep.

CAFC 51
    United 44
    Weds 43
    MK 42
    Udders 42
  • oh well there is one consolation then.....
  • and that is another team off challenging top 2 then... ie notts county (as if they were). Hopefully as the season goes on the gap will widen
  • Come on the County.
  • if things stay the same, wendies have had the worst possible weekend.
  • that's a shame I feel sorry for em
  • That sheehan ain't got a bad cross on him.
  • Really do, i mean they are such a HUGE club and we are all so much worse than them they should be in the prem dominating europe as a club of their stature.
  • come on county !!
  • Bugger. County just had a glorious chance to equalise and Hawley hits it straight at the keeper! United hit the post. Great game!