Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

+++Seasons Greetings to all Lifers+++

124»

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all on here and those who run and maintain the thing.
    It is a great site. I come on here not only for Charlton stuff but for the views and thoughts of others here on a wide range of topics.
    And some of the comments are really inspired at times.
    Long may you all continue :-)
  • Blimey Richard J I'm filling up here after seeing your post.
    Said it better than ever I could.... :-)
  • Merry Christmas to all from a hot and humid Phuket.

I haven't posted much recently (doesn't help that I have had some computer uploading problems and my laptop got pinched the other day) but I'm reading every day and looking forward to my first match in nearly three years in April. 
  • Merry Christmas everyone !!!

…………(¯`O´¯)
    …………*./ | \ .*
    …………..*♫*.
    ………, • ‘*♥* ‘ • ,
    ……. ‘*• ♫♫♫•*’
    ….. ‘ *, • ‘♫ ‘ • ,* ‘
    ….’ * • ♫*♥*♫• * ‘
    … * , • Merry’ • , * ‘
    .* ‘ •♫♫*♥*♫♫ • ‘ * ‘
    …’ ‘ • Christmas . • ‘ ‘ ‘
    ‘ ‘ • ♫♫♫*♥*♫♫♫• * ‘ ‘
    …………..x♥x
    …………….♥
  • Adam, Danny,

All the very best to you and your families.

Merry Christmas and a successful Addick New Year.

ChicagoAddick
  • Merry Christmas to one and all, and another thank you to Lookout and AFKA for providing the platform for those of us that have few Charlton friends to feel part of a wider community of supporters.
  • happy everything to you all.
  • To all those that provide this site for all our fans, Many thanks for your efforts.  Merry Christmas & Happy and successful Year in 2012 for all and the CAFC Team.
  • edited December 2011
    Best wishes to AFKA and Lookout for keeping this site so brilliantly. Best wishes to all Lifers everywhere. Live Love Laugh and Be Happy!

Merry Christmas!
  • AFKA and Lookout, wish you and your families a wonderful Christmas. You do a really great job, and this is a class site. As we know when somebody links us to other clubs' sites to see what they are saying.

And the same best wishes to the whole tribe.

Notwithstanding my moaning elsewhere, I'm really glad to be home and able to see three games with Chrissy Powell's Red'n'White Army

• Sponsored links:

• Merry Chistmas to all lifers.Well done for such a great site! A year that started seriously shite,travelling 230 miles to work and sharing a house with my workmates and got a whole lot worse,took redundancy.Then everything  picked up,a job near home and my beloved Charlton doing well the year has finished up really good.Ive a feeling 2012 will be a good year!
  • Thanks for everything, here's to a great 2012 for one and all.
  • don't do yourselves down, this is far, far better than Facebook or Twitter.

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all on CL.

Im hooked on CL best thing since sliced bread . So i thank you all admins for that.

Hope every has a cracking christmas, and try not to get to drunk.

And i hope 2012 turns out to be the greatest year so far for you and all your family.

• Happy Xmas to Everyone Charlton especially to the wonderful people that make this Forum possible.
  • Merry christmas everyone. Thanks for the fine site.