Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kim Jong Il

WSSWSS
edited December 2011 in Not Sports Related
RIP?

Comments

• edited December 2011

No...an evil little bastard, just like his father.........who was an even bigger weirdo. Suspect this next son will be everything his grandfather and father were.........weird evil bastards the lot of them.

Read a wonderful book called Nothing to Envy recently....what a truly f***** up and horrible place North Korea is.

• SoundAsa£ has summed it up well. Hopefully his son isn't so evil.
  • Kim jong il, Kim jong not better.
  • Harns Brix will be preased!

Not rip.
  • Harns Brix will be preased! Not rip.
    Hans Blix.
  • I'd say this isn't good news - South Korea have put their military on high alert.
  • I'd say this isn't good news - South Korea have put their military on high alert.

They have done this quite regularliy over the last decade or so SL.............. Purely precautionary IMHO.
  • I have visited South Korea on a couple of occasions for work, it is one of the most amazing and vibrant places I have visited with wonderful people and a brilliant future (barring millitary disasters with the North) ahead of it.

It really is so incredibly sad to think that just across the border millions have died at the hands of this evil bastard and his cronies living in conditions which are simply unimaginable.

• edited December 2011

Ormiston I know you read quite a bit.........get hold of Nothing to Envy by Barbara Demick....it won a BBC literary award recently.

• Ormiston I know you read quite a bit.........get hold of Nothing to Envy by Barbara Demick....it won a BBC literary award recently.

Thanks, I have heard about that book, will track it down on Amazon.

My mate Matty went to Pyongyang two years ago on an official trip, he said that it was almost impossible to describe the place, said it was like visiting another planet.

• Sponsored links:

• So Kim Jong-il is now Kim Jong-dead. He'll be succeeded by his son, Kim Jong-bit-overweight-but-relatively-heathly...

• edited December 2011

So Kim Jong-il is now Kim Jong-dead. He'll be succeeded by his son, Kim Jong-bit-overweight-but-relatively-heathly...

It's interesting to note that he's the third son......presumably the elder two weren't 'up to scratch'...i.e. as potentialy ruthless and derainged as deemed neccessary to carry on the evil dynasty.
  • edited December 2011

Ormiston I know you read quite a bit.........get hold of Nothing to Envy by Barbara Demick....it won a BBC literary award recently.

Thanks, I have heard about that book, will track it down on Amazon.

My mate Matty went to Pyongyang two years ago on an official trip, he said that it was almost impossible to describe the place, said it was like visiting another planet.

I have a friend who is going to visit in April. He got one of the very few hundred 'tourist visas' available to Brits in any given year.

Can half expect his visit will now be put on the back burner by North Korean authorities as the entire nation will probably 'have' to go into lock-down and self enforced national mourning for several months.

• So Kim Jong-il is now Kim Jong-dead. He'll be succeeded by his son, Kim Jong-bit-overweight-but-relatively-heathly...

It's interting to note that he's the third son......presumably the elder two weren't 'up to scratch'...i.e. as potentialy ruthless and derainged as deemed neccessary to carry on the evil dynasty.

Yep - reminds you a bit of Doctor Evil - "Sorry Scott - you're just not evil enough.. You're Evil-Lite.. The Diet-Coke of Evil..."

But the chosen son can't be that bad - his first job was 4-star General...

• The majority of North Koreans don't even know of the existance of South Korea.

General Charlton.

• The majority of North Koreans don't even know of the existance of South Korea.

General Charlton.

From the admin as well, the standards have been slipping, it wouldn't have happened under Kim Jong-il's watch.
  • Hadn't heard the news - thought this was going to be a 'would ya' for the ladies.

RITEFOH - evil little c***
  • By all accounts his son is worse.

I dont think this is true. Propoganda output is very much focussed on S Korea Japan China and the US.Having been involved with the security of the Panmunjom border during the Olympics and supplied security for the border (literally, it ran, marked, through the building and the negotiating table) talks over the north Korean bombing of JAL 858.
    They are still technically at war with South Korea.
  • Sponsored links:

• I suppose it's curtains for this website as well:

http://kimjongillookingatthings.tumblr.com/
  • Absolutely mad year for news. Anything big you think might've happened seemed to have happened.

This is a video from his fathers funeral

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrvIM1ENcbA

Fascinatingly sad country.
  • edited December 2011
    Did Kim jong iI also say he was the best at golf in the world?
  • He got 11 holes in one in one round
  • He was the best golfer the world has ever seen

In 1994, Pyongyang media reported that Kim Jong-il shot an amazing 11 holes-in-one to achieve an unprecedented 38-under-par game on a regulation 18-hole golf course - on his first try at golf.

Reports say each of his 17 bodyguards verified the record-breaking feat.
  • He was the best golfer the world has ever seen

In 1994, Pyongyang media reported that Kim Jong-il shot an amazing 11 holes-in-one to achieve an unprecedented 38-under-par game on a regulation 18-hole golf course - on his first try at golf.

Reports say each of his 17 bodyguards verified the record-breaking feat.
    obviously true then. ; )
  • AMAZING!!! What a bullsh*$$*in little tw*t.I suppose he also scored all N.Korea's goals in the WK of 66.
  • http://listverse.com/2010/05/30/top-10-crazy-facts-about-kim-jong-il/

He also set a worldwide fashion trend and people all over the world celebrated his brithday

:-D

• He must have been playing off the Ladies tees though.
  • AMAZING!!! What a bullsh*$$*in little tw*t.I suppose he also scored all N.Korea's goals in the WK of 66.
    Oh.........didn't you know that sralan, I thought it was common knowledge.