Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Afghanistan v Nepal live !

on paddy power,surely one of the best ways to spend an exciting friday afternoon, Id bet on 0-0, neither side getting anywhere near the goal. The Tanks are proving to big an obstacle to get past.

Comments

• if afghanistan go a few goals up early then Nepal will have a mountain to climb
  • Does that mean live rounds ?
  • edited December 2011
    The ball keeps rolling off the same side of the pitch. must be on a mountainside
  • people betting against Nepal - are they called hima-'layers'?

• I've backed Nepal to win the Sherpa trophy
  • don't you ever rest ??
  • Yes, usually within a minute of peaking.
  • Goal line controversy NATO brought in to sort it out
  • That Kyper looks decent.  Certainly got a pass in him.
  • as Afgan play in red definite twinning opportunity maybe we could send some Charlton Lifers over to research the possibility.
  • Sponsored links:

• Gurkhas v Burkhas
  • edited December 2011

Sorry?  Uh....What did I come on here for again?

Oh yeh.

Afghani, no Nepalese, no...

Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh.

Eh?

• edited December 2011
    If one of the Afghans gets too many yellow cards, will that amount to a yellow card tally ban?
  • Sorry?  Uh....What did I come on here for again?

Oh yeh.

Afghani, no Nepalese, no...

Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh.

Eh?

Hee hee hee liking the working of your mind dude ;)
  • Good to see the Afghans wearing poppies on their shirts.

On a more serious note, I guess its widely known why Nepal's national flag is a special one?
  • It is the only one non-quadrilateral in shape.
  • Did this at school.

From what I can remember the flag is a simplified combination of two single pennons, the vexillological word for a pennant. Its crimson red is the colour of the rhododendron, the country's national flower. Red is also the sign of victory in war. The blue border is the colour of peace. Until 1962, the flag's emblems, the sun and the crescent moon, had human faces. They were removed to modernize the flag. The faces remained on the sun and the moon on the Royal Standard until the abolition of the monarchy in 2008.

The flag was adopted, with the formation of a new constitutional government, on December 16, 1962. The individual pennants had been used for the preceding two centuries and the double pennant since the 19th century. The flag borrows the basic design from the original design, which has been in use for more than 2,000 years, I think.

• Did this at school.

From what I can remember the flag is a simplified combination of two single pennons, the vexillological word for a pennant. Its crimson red is the colour of the rhododendron, the country's national flower. Red is also the sign of victory in war. The blue border is the colour of peace. Until 1962, the flag's emblems, the sun and the crescent moon, had human faces. They were removed to modernize the flag. The faces remained on the sun and the moon on the Royal Standard until the abolition of the monarchy in 2008.

The flag was adopted, with the formation of a new constitutional government, on December 16, 1962. The individual pennants had been used for the preceding two centuries and the double pennant since the 19th century. The flag borrows the basic design from the original design, which has been in use for more than 2,000 years, I think.

thank f**k for Wiki