Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• as if he'd leave for any of those Clubs
  • Why would he possibly take a backward step and go to Palarse
  • Why would he possibly take a backward step and go to Palarse
    I don't know
  • Cant see him being attracted to any of those clubs right now...especially now with what he could become part of..
  • I consider myself up on the youth teams and I have never heard of him but if he's any good I'd like to think he'll see we appear to be a club on the up

• Got himself an agent already I see : - )
    that would seem to be the case.........
  • Well if he is "considering his options" who knows perhaps he's looking for a step up onto the housing ladder like a former Charlton "starlet". Hard to see why he would want to go to any of those clubs though.
    that would seem to be the case.........

in which case ... get rid
  • young goalies beware... preston edwards... touted with liverpool man utd arsenal ect as young lad was struggling to get into ebbsfleet's first xi last i knew of him. they have so much growing to do and very awkard to know how they will develop.
  • Sponsored links:

• When you consider that Goalkeepers often don't reach their peak until 30, this just sounds like somebody trying to 'sell' him into a bit of money. If he can't see the opportunity he has with us, let him go.
  • How do you pronounce that ridiculous name?
  • good luck to him , he wont be the first bluff of a keeper to get a money move from us

all depends who your agent is and if he knows the right people

Says the man called Oliver : - )

Cow - hoon (rhymes with spoon)   I think but our Irish members can confirm/correct.
  • I like Oliver, it's more-ish, not like Ben, which along with Rover is clearly a dogs name ;-)
    I wont even bother trying ;)
    Says the man called Oliver : - )

Cow - hoon (rhymes with spoon)   I think but our Irish members can confirm/correct.
    Cow-Hoon sounds chinese :)
  • Firstly, it's Luke Colquhoun.

Secondly, when I was a lad, Sheff U had a player with the same name. Possibly a centre half called Len Colquhoun ?

It's pronounced Coloon.

• Sponsored links:

• I'm not saying the story is complete rubbish, but the player is not even at #cafc's academy (MW) #cafc
  • Wow. What awful, awful journalism. 
  • I've never heard of this lad, but if we can get 2 million for him and he's not in our academy, then I'd be pleased with that.
  • He might be in our academy, he just might not have a scholarship. He is after all only 15.
  • He might be in our academy, he just might not have a scholarship. He is after all only 15.
    I'm not saying the story is complete rubbish, but the player is not even at #cafc's academy (MW) #cafc
  • Or is it a news story published by sky to take advantage of our raised profile in the last few days. This would seem like a story they normally wouldn't even bother to publish.
  • "At this stage of my career I need first team football"

"I have stayed loyal to Charlton"

"I grew up a palarse/Fulham/Brighton/Leicester fan" (delete as applicable)

blah blah blah

cockadoodleooooooowwwwhhhnnn
  • Thanks Dazzler. I missed that.