Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• He's going nowhere before the season ends i'm sure of that, you want him £2 million.

I'm sure the new owners wont be selling on the cheap unless massive money is offered

• Blimey that came out of nowhere, that ginger twat can keep his hands off
  • I'm hoping this is pure speculation!
  • It doesn`t matter what money is offered, he cannot be allowed to leave! 
  • Lenno said: "I'm not going to talk about any player. I had free night and all I was doing watching the game. It's just speculation. They are two teams going well and a couple of the players on either side caught the eye, but in terms of any future signings it's just all speculation at the moment."

ì
    I'm not going to talk about any player
    î

Neil Lennon

Lennon has admitted he wants to sign a striker but is looking for more of a physical presence and is also looking to bolster his defence.

That is where former Leicester City and Sheffield Wednesday Morrison has come into his thinking.

pure paper pre jan garbage.

• F**K OFF YOU GINGER MUG. CELTIC ****.

and thats all i have to say about that.

• think rhodes and maybe bwp may have been the 2 he was looking at.
  • think rhodes and maybe bwp may have been the 2 he was looking at.
    Lol, that was a wasted trip then, neither got a sniff on the night, still Rhodes would make sense being scottish, lets hope they sign him.
  • Would be a step backwards imo. Scottish football is poor.
  • Promotion is worth far more to us that £500K! Morrison is one of the players who could see us promoted to the Prem, let alone the Champ. No need to sell, and would be a terrible sign if we did...
  • Sponsored links:

• Considering were looking very good for championship football next year we'll be playing at a level above scottish football's premier division. don't see him wanting to leave or any truth in it. the paper more than likely picked a lad who played well on monday and wrote this story.
  • Don't think anyone at the club (Morrison included) would be interested.
  • Depends on what is offered, both transfer fee and wages.

I don't want to see him go as he is a rock sold defender at this level although I wasn't too sure about him at the start of the season but a bit of time and patience and he has formed a great partnership with Matt Taylor which contributes as much to our success as BWP goals.

• The lad had a terrible time at Sheff Wed and is now rebuilding his career and confidence under SCP.  Don't see such a move making any sense for him at all.
  • Pure garbage. Papers saw him at the game like everyone else did and has linked him to one of the best players on the pitch. Happens all the time. Given he's on a 3 year deal then it would have to be a very big offer and I really don't think Morro would want to leave anyway
  • especially as we paid about 300k for him to come in the first place. Stupid rumor.
  • I'm sure CP has Morrison lined up for our push to the Premier and would have sold that to Morrison. Wages at Celtic would not be that much better than at CAFC? Plus, who would want to play in Scotland?
  • Surely we paid close to that for him a few months ago? Rubbish.
  • edited November 2011

i saw kilmarnock v rangers on the box the other day and it probabaly is top end of league one standard up there ..... awful

but the lure of european footy and playing in front of 50k+ crowds could tempt him if it isn't hogwash

• not that many 50k crowds at celtic at present mate
  • Sponsored links:

• As soon as I saw the words " The Express" I realised it was cobblers .
  • not far off it nolls they had 48,406 on saturday they've had a few 50k's this season
  • Surely we paid close to that for him a few months ago? Rubbish.
    I seriously think we would beat Rangers and Celtic comfortably. It's dreadful football up there.
  • We have to accept that a lot of our players will start to attract interest - I think we also need as a club to be thinking about next season - this lot can do a Norwich or Southampton without a lot of chnages but losing key players is going to scupper that!
  • It depends on the amount offered i dont think Septic can afford to much, but if say a bottom placed Prem team wanted BWP they could offer £6/7 Million ---daft money and the club may have to except an offer like that.

As said some of our players will get attention and hopefully CP will keep their feet on the ground.
  • F*** off springs to mind ....
  • Time to sing

You can stick yer half a million up your ...
  • Morrisson does look like a player who can go all the way to me - as does Wiggins. Better they see where they get with us than possibly become a reserve at a premiership club!
  • He is at a club that values him and is playing well, with obvious enjoyment.  I doubt he would leave for Scotland but may be tempted by a Southampton or West Ham
  • Selling your best players in January would be daft , we done that with Andy Reid and look where that got us!