Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dale Stephens

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
An update from CP. Looks like he will be back NY.
We've had a great run without him but he does offer us a lot and fighting for a place in the team could see us seeing the best of him.

Comments

• The more the merrier I say. Got a sneaking feeling that we'll make Russell's a permanant signing in jan, hence the reason Preston have given permission to allow him to play in the FA cup. Keeps everyone on their toes.
  • I think you'll find Preston will let him play in the FA cup because they're already out of it!
  • I think you'll find Preston will let him play in the FA cup because they're already out of it!
    Ha, yeah. Didn't think of the obvious..............
  • They've said he can play in the Champions League as well.
  • The more the merrier I say. Got a sneaking feeling that we'll make Russell's a permanant signing in jan, hence the reason Preston have given permission to allow him to play in the FA cup. Keeps everyone on their toes.
    I think the fact he went straight into the first team against a team like Huddersfield tells you he's here as more than just cover. I was quietly impressed with his debut as well, looked well prepared to get stuck in and a better all-round footballer than Hughes.
  • edited November 2011
    I agree on Russell Exiled Addick and was surprised at some of the low marks on the players ratings for him although we only saw him for 45 mins. I thought he showed a willingness to get stuck in and won his fair share of headers with good distribution. He adds a little something different to Hughes who did ok 2nd half and I hope he stays for the rest of the season.