Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone Who Loves Dogs

Comments

• Thanks for sharing that, beautilful dogs Beagles, but if they start howling they never seem to want to stop.
  • Thanks for sharing that, beautilful dogs Beagles, but if they start howling they never seem to want to stop.
    Cos they need a fag to calm the nerves. ;-)

Lovely video. Can never understand why these particular dogs are chosen. Personally I think all animal testing should be banned. There's enough Paedo's, murderers etc that don't deserve human rights. Their chance to give something back to society.
  • Can't stand dogs. Filthy creatures
    Looking for a bite?
    Looking for a bite?

Oh yeah and they bite.

Lovely video. Can never understand why these particular dogs are chosen. Personally I think all animal testing should be banned. There's enough Paedo's, murderers etc that don't deserve human rights. Their chance to give something back to society.

Classic!

So all future drug development is dependent on a never-ending supply of paedos and murderers?  Well that's a career path that many hadn't previously thought about, I suppose.  Might help lower the unemployment figures.

Will they get a pension?

I hate dogs.

• I wouldnt say that on here mate, dogs have human like status on Charlton Life
  • Hard to imagine, people having a life outside of The Valley whatever next.
    You'll get more sense out of a dog than some of the posters on here.
  • Sponsored links:

• I have to admit I have been known to pant and dribble when looking at the "New bird on Countdown" thread. 
  • they smell,get randy with visitors,lick their own private parts,annoy the neighbours,defaecate in the street,worry the old and young and some are not even house trained ...well thats enough about charlton life members

personally i am a great fan of dogs 

• As a dog lover I found that very moving. I thought that I had bought a Tibetan Terrier, but it turned out that it is a Tibetan Terrorist ! Actually it seems to have stopped eating the furniture at the moment, happy days.
  • The dog shit fairy is a palace fan.....no ones ever seen it.
  • As a dog lover I found that very moving. I thought that I had bought a Tibetan Terrier, but it turned out that it is a Tibetan Terrorist ! Actually it seems to have stopped eating the furniture at the moment, happy days.

I refer to my parent's border terrier as a border terrorist...

As much as i love dogs, banning all animal testing is unrealistic, I would however like that to limited to medical related testing.  We clearly do not need animal testing on consumer products.  

Great video and story. 
    You'll get more sense out of a dog than some of the posters on here.
    oh dear!
  • shame I hoped from the title that my appreciation society had finally been formed

ho hum

(kicks stone)