Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fair Play to HTFC Fans Reaction.

Unlike some teams fans in this league especially those who come from the same region as Huddersfield's, it appears that these guys are more clued up on football and recognise a good football team, players, formations and what a team needs to do to win a game, rather than the easy, we are better than you, we will win the league cause we got a big ground.

Although they had free coach travel to Charlton and no doubt there are a few economic migrants living down south now who support Huddersfield, i thought they had a good following.

Personally given the choice if there was a team i would like to see come second it would .be Huddersfield.

Here is a link to some of there views from the game last night.

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=62634

Comments

• I chatted with a Huddersfield fan as I left the ground. He summed it up - you wanted it to win it more and defended like a Premiership team. I don't get to see too many games but Huddersfield look good enough to go up to me.
  • I thought there support was excellent, good numbers and in good voice. Fair play to them and i hope they come second. 
  • few huds fans saying we celebrated like we won the league and was way OTT.

I dont think we did, thought we gave our players the reaction they deserved after a brave performance.

• we celebrated like we'd gone 7 points clear at the top
  • Unlike some teams fans in this league especially those who come from the same region as Huddersfield's, it appears that these guys are more clued up on football and recognise a good football team, players, formations and what a team needs to do to win a game, rather than the easy, we are better than you, we will win the league cause we got a big ground.

Although they had free coach travel to Charlton and no doubt there are a few economic migrants living down south now who support Huddersfield, i thought they had a good following.

Personally given the choice if there was a team i would like to see come second it would .be Huddersfield.

Here is a link to some of there views from the game last night.

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=62634

Some very balanced views , didn't think Yann was timewasting though?
  • few huds fans saying we celebrated like we won the league and was way OTT.

I dont think we did, thought we gave our players the reaction they deserved after a brave performance.

Of course if Huddersfield won, their supporters would have indulged themselves in a 30 second golf clap before quietly heading for the exits in an orderly fashion...

• Some very balanced views , didn't think Yann was timewasting though?
    Watching on the telly we thought it did all look suspiciously French :-)
  • The majority accept that you deserved to win

As for celebrating, well I dont understand that comment, Im sure Town fans would have all just walked out in silence if Town had won

• i just remembered why i'm not too keen on huddersfield

their complete no show of a non performance against millwall in the play off semi

huddersfield were dreadful , basically millwall had a bye to the final

so i partly hold them responsible for the scum being in the league above

good luck to em anyway

• There was defiently alot of celebrating.

All the way from the North Upper to the Station, People didn't stop singing.

• Sponsored links:

• Agree.  Contrast their reaction with the Wendies and you can see why most on here want us and them to go up in the automatics this season.
  • Lets face it, it WAS a massive win. A great tonic for us and a bit of doubt sewn in their minds.

We have breathing space at the top now, a bit of preasure off us, but hopefully still the desire we showed last night