Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

J Acworth

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
Has had a book published according to @CAFCOfficial's Matt Wright. What the fudge!!!!!

Comments

• He's been going on about it for years.

Quite a few people gave him some serious stick about it over on his own forum, I wonder if anyone will be man enough to aplogise to him, doubt it.
  • Any chance of a few snippets from the book coming on here ? I would expect a chance to smile, for whatever reason, but good luck to the lad.
  • He's been going on about it for years.

Quite a few people gave him some serious stick about it over on his own forum, I wonder if anyone will be man enough to aplogise to him, doubt it.
    They should.... Some said he was living a fantasy, and even lying  about the book...  
    Will they now apologise publicly, to make up for publicly giving him stick about it...? 

• I'm definitely going to buy a copy. Hopefully he'll be doing a signing session at The Valley.
  • do we get to see a school photo of him again?
  • Well done acky booers my main man. I am in that picture - i'm the good looking one. The Alderwood academy - A vintage year - London cup winners in the fourth year but we obviously had literary talent in the ranks as well.  
  • Well done acky booers my main man. I am in that picture - i'm the good looking one. The Alderwood academy - A vintage year - London cup winners in the fourth year but we obviously had literary talent in the ranks as well.  
    which one is Accers then ?
  • second from right, bottom row.
  • edited November 2011
    Bexley Dan is that you at the front with the pony tails?
  • Sponsored links:

• Thats Joanne Dowdle - she was never as good looking as me.
  • JTJT
    edited November 2011

Dan top left?

• Dan is that you just behind JA in the blue Millwall trackie?
  • "I, Acworth, we have to talk about Jonathon"
  • I was the best looking, most popular and best at everything in the class (as you'd expect). That's all.

• Yes! Has to be an audio book too!

Don't know the chap but he's obviously a legend.
  • second from right, bottom row.
    thought it might be but worth checking just to be sure :o)
  • good luck to him. the guy loves his charlton and thats all we need to know.

• That's what I like to see, a proper old skool, teacher in a granny dress. None of that pouting, alluring filthbags you get these days. A proper teacher should have a tache, male or female.

I know Bexley Dan and I'm still not sure which one is him !
  • Mrs Partridge - a lovely lady. Old skool wallpaper as well
  • Sponsored links:

• Regardless of what people think of him, he's undoubtedly passionate about his club and has achieved more than most of us will by getting this published.

Fair play to him. He's still a nutjob though.
  • A couple of clues AFKA - I'm wearing a jumper and i wasn't as grey as i am now. 

• There's only one Millwall fan in that picture that i know of - guess which one? I will give the answer to this.
  • Was J Acworth nicknamed scarf-man by any chance?
  • There is a big difference between getting a book published and self publishing a book, which I presume is the case here.

Like others have said, good luck to him. I hope he doesn't lose too much money through it.
  • not that i know of Murdoch you crazy fool
  • Im going for Dan being the kid on the left at the bottom in hotpants
  • Was J Acworth nicknamed scarf-man by any chance?
    No, that was a partially blind supporter
  • thats how schools in Gillingham look now

• There's only one Millwall fan in that picture that i know of - guess which one? I will give the answer to this.
    Second row, 5th from the right?