Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

First Managerial Casualty

Robson and West Brom have parted company.

Comments

• Options
    stuart pearce for first prem casualty?
  • Options
    i like Pearce, and think he would make possibly the best number 2 in the country, but unsure he is what you would call a number 1.
  • Options
    If passion won you games, then Pearce would win the league, but I agree, not sure he's got what it takes to be the man at the top, yet.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Lisbie[/cite]Robson and West Brom have parted company.

Oh, and dont want to be too much of an arse, but I think you'll find Niall Quinn was the first managerial casualty of the season.....! ;-)
  • Options
    Club chairman Jeremy Peace said: "In view of the results since early 2006, it's been decided a change is necessary if the club is to achieve its aims.

"This is a very important time for the club with promotion a priority and the best way forward was to make a change."

Sounds very mutual to me !!

He won only 19 out of 81 games, and only 2 away from home apparently.

Well i can recall one of them :-(
  • Options
    I wasn't counting Quinn on the grounds that a) he was still at the club and b) he sacked himself, although technically you are right and I stand corrected. :o)
  • Options
    Expect Spackman to be the 2nd !!
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    no,it has to be a proper football club.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]no,it has to be a proper football club.

That's Jepson off the list as well then.......